Ch11

It's been a month since the Cullens have left. Bella became depressed and Tori, well she has gotten worse. She is now on oxygen since she struggles to breathe, doctors doesn't know what's going on. Tori hardly even its. Charlie couldn't make Tori leave for how sick she has gotten, but Bella he will. "That's it. Bella, I'm sending you to live with your mother."

"What? No! I'm not leaving."

"Bella, you have hardly left the house and Tori, I wished I knew what was wrong with her." Charlie said as he looked at his daughter with sadness and worry.

"I know. I wish for the same." Bella said.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
About another month, Bella has started hanging out with Jacob. Right now, Bella is dragging a very sickly Tori to the Rez to see their friend Jacob. When they arrived, Jacob helped Tori. "How are you feeling?" Jacob asked his best friend.

"I feel like I'm dying." Tori croaked out. Sam saw Tori and knew what was going on.

"I'll keep her with me." Sam said. Jacob glared at Sam, but Billy stopped Jacob before he could speak.

"Sam knows what's wrong with Tori and its best if she stays with him and Emily." Bella looked at him shocked, but before she could ask Jacob dragged her away.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Another month has gone by Tori has gotten worse. Bella went back in her shell till she decided to confront Jacob. As Bella left, Alice showed up and so how badly Tori looked and wondered why. Edward is even in pain, but Tori looks like she's about to die. Alice sighed and left.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Few more months and Tori couldn't hardly move. Bella had decided to go cliff diving since she keeps seeing Tyler and so she jumped. Jacob saw and went in and saved her. Once he got her out, he started doing CPR. "Breathe Bella! Come on!"

Bella coughed up the water and saw Jacob. "Jacob?"

"I need to get you home. Than I have to go over to the Clearwater's." Jacob said.

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Harry had a heart attack."

"Is he okay?" Bella asked.

"He died."

Bella was shocked till Sam showed up. "You need to go home and get her to the Cullens."

"Why?" Jacob asked confused.

"Tori Swan is special. We need to get her to Edward and explain what is happening." Sam replies.

"You know what's wrong?" Bella Swan

"She's a soulmate to a cold one, but you need to hurry than have them meet at the treaty line for more information." Sam said.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Alice had just laid Tori in the car and waited for Bella to come. Bella walked in and saw Alice. "Alice?"

"Bella? Can you please tell me how your alive?" She asked. "I have never seen someone so prone to idiocy to jump off a cliff."

"I didn't jump. I went cliff diving, but right now, where's Tori."

"She's in the car." Jacob walked in and Alice walked out respecting Bella's wish of them not fighting till she had a vision of Edward and Tyler.

"No." She ran in to tell Bella what she saw. "Bella, it's Tyler. Him and Edward think the two of you are dead."

"What?" Bella turned to Jacob upset. "It was Tyler that called." Tori stood behind Bella with panic in her chest.

"We need to go Bella. There's no damn time for you to argue. I need to save Edward." Tori started. Bella nodded and they ran back to the car. Jacob tried to stop Bella, but that didn't work one bit. "Let's go Alice."

I know new moon is short, but Tori was to really in it due to the mate bond being apart. Everything will be explained in the next chapter.