Ch14

Tori sat in the field reading as Edward listened

Tori sat in the field reading as Edward listened. He loved how soothing her voice is. Edward played with her hair as she was reading. He leaned forward and started kissing her neck. Tori moaned. "Edward! Your not helping."

Edward smirked as he took the book out of her hand. "I love you." He said as they kissed. Tori smiled as she kissed back. Edward laid her down in on the grass. Edward was unsure as he looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"If your ready Edward." She answers him. Edward smiled as they kissed again.

"I want to make our first time perfect." He tells her. Tori smiled and kissed him.

"I know. You'll wait till marriage." Tori said. Edward smiled at her. "But like Emmett's dirty mind, there are others ways too, but I'm really not in no rush."

"Seem and please ignore Emmett." He tells her. Tori nodded as they shared another kiss before they left. "So what's the plan for this weekend?"

"I was thinking about repainting my room." She tells him than looks at him. "Unless you have something in mind."

"Actually, I do." He said. "I would like for you to come to my house this weekend." He said. "It's just the two of us. Everyone else is going hunting."

"Okay." Tori answered with a smile.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori has her arm linked with Edward as they walked over to the table. "What have we missed?" Tori asked.

"Nothing just Jessica talking about her speech." Angela replied. Tori can tell that Jessica is nervous about it and grabbed the paper and read it. She smiled at the epic speech that Jessica had written and hand it back to her.

"That speech is going to be epic."

"Thanks Tori, but I'm trying to fixit up better." Jessica tells them.

"Something will come up." Tori said as she noticed a worried look on Edward's face. "What's wrong?" She whispered.

"Nothing." He tells her. She knew he lied, but will ask later after school. The bell rang and Edward stood up with Tori. "I need to speak with you." She nodded as the others left.

"Alice had a vision."

"What happened?"

"There was only a glimpse of red hair and I knew who it was than." Edward answers her.

"Victoria?" Edward nodded as Tori sighed. "I won't let her touch you. Let's focus on this weekend."

"Okay, but I have one question."

"Of course."

"Bella only got two tickets to see mom. Is there something I don't know?" Tori asked. Edward smiled as he opened the door.

"Actually, Charlie has bought us tickets to go see her especially after this weekend." He tells her. "Plus we need to discuss something."

"What about?" Tori asked confused.

"Our soulmate bond is strong now, but we have to...Umm..."

"Have sex." Tori finished for him. Edward nodded. "I'm fine with it. It's when ever you want to." She tells him. Edward smiled and kissed her head and knew what must be done. He needed to get his family to go hunting so him and Tori can complete the mating bond.

What should happened next after the mating bond?