Ch5

Tori and Bella figured out what the Cullens are

Tori and Bella figured out what the Cullens are. They both agreed to confront the boys, but Tori had another way. Tori wanted to talk to him about it somewhere that is comfortable to him. Once the sisters arrived, the two looked at one another and climbed out, but Tori was met by Edward. "We need to talk." He said as he paced his hand on the lower part of her back. Tori followed him to his car. She looked back to see Bella going into the woods. Once inside the car, she decided to tell him.

"I know what you are Edward." She said. Edward griped the steering wheel. Tori noticed he didn't say anything as he pulled out of the school. She wonders where his taking her.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Edward stopped at her house and got out. She followed him as he made his way to the woods. Tori walked wondering why he brought her home than go into the woods. Once she finally caught up, Edward had his back to her. "How old are you?" She asked.

"Seventeen." He replied. Tori scoffed.

"Not your body, Edward." She said. Edward sighed knowing that she was right.

"A long time." Edward replied. Tori knew that she was right and stepped closer to him.

"Than I know what you are." She stated. Edward tensed at the smell of her blood and couldn't help to turn around, only to be met with brown eyes.

"Say it. Out loud." Edward said. Tori on the other hand was contemplating whether she should tell him or see what he has to say. "Say it."

"Vampire." Tori said looking straight in his eyes. Edward grabbed her hand and dragged her through the woods.

"Are you afraid?" He asked.

"No." She answered. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere where there is sun. We need to get out of the cloud bank." He replied. Tori didn't say nothing due to the fact that her research told her that cold ones shine in the sun, even though she doesn't know what that meant. Edward pulled his hand away as he continued to walk unbuttoning his shirt. Once he did, he turned to face Tori. She gasped.

"Edward! You're beautiful." She said.

"Beautiful! I'm a monster." He said as he walked past her.

"Edward, you're not a monster." Tori said in a calm voice. She walked up to him just for him to back away than vamp speed. She turns to find him but doesn't for a second. "Edward?" She finally sees him in the meadow and sees him slowly walking back to her.

"You took me by surprise." He said as he was catching his breath than shaking his head. "I don't know how to do this." He sounded defeated. Tori stood in the exact same spot what for him to continue. "Me, and my family, were different from other's our kind. We're not nomadic, we have a permanent home, we only hunt animals. We learned to control our thirst." Edward stopped to shake his head. "But you. Your scent, it like a drug to me." He stopped on again trying to find the right words to describe her scent. "My own personal of heroin."

Tori finally made since from the first day they met. "Is that why you hated me?"

"Yes. I did. For making me want your so badly." Edward confessed. "I'm still not sure if I can control myself."

"Edward, I know you can." Tori said as he slowly reached her. Edward looks at Tori trying to see what she sees in him.

"I wish I could understand this thing that you see in me. You look at me with those eyes..." he trailed of and pushed Tori against a rock wall. "I can't read your mind. Tell me what your thinking."

"I'm afraid." Tori said. Edward is sadden by this and sinks slowly to the ground.

"Good." He stated as Tori got down in front of him.

"Not of that." Tori said grabbing his face to look in his golden eyes. "I'm afraid..." Tori trailed off trying to think of how to confess. She looked back at him with tears in her eyes. "You'll disappear. That I'll loose you." Edward watched as a tear rolled down here face. He wiped it away and smiled.

"You don't know how long I've looked for you." He said. They both smile as Edward's hand traveled down to her neck and paused. "Be very still." He said as he tests his control. The feeling of his hand on her throat is overwhelming. He moved his hand back up to her cheek than to her heart. "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

"What a stupid lamb?" She said smiling.

"A Sick masochistic lion." He said.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The two ended up in a field where the two laid. Edward looked at Tori as she shared her memories of her and Bella when they were little. Edward laughed at her which made her happy. The sun shined through the clouds onto them and Edward started to sparkle making Tori smile at the sight.

Happy New Years!