Ch23

Tori, Edward, and Josie arrived in Alaska

Tori, Edward, and Josie arrived in Alaska. Tori checked on Josie and smiled. "She's still out." Tori responded. Edward chuckled as he held Tori's hand. Tori noticed that they arrived in front of the house. "Here goes nothing." The two got out and Edward got Josie.

"Everything is going to be alright." Edward tells her kissing her head. The Denali clan walked to greet Edward and his mate when they saw the baby.

"Get that thing out of here." Kate tells them as she tried to advance. Tori stood in front of her mate and daughter.

"Touch my family, I will cause you pain." Eleazar heard the child's heartbeat along with another.

"Your mates gifts is the abilities to have children, pain infliction, controlling ice, and beauty which she carried from her human self." Eleazar said. "She's carried the child as she carrying another one." Kate, Tanya, and Irina were shocked.

"So that's how she's pregnant again since it's her gift." Edward stated. Eleazar nodded.

"Let's get home and tell the others." Kate, Tanya, and Irina walked over to Tori and hugged her.

"Hope to see you soon." Kate tells her.

"Don't forget to tell us about Josie and the little one." Irina said.

"See you soon Tori and bring Josie with you." Tanya said.

"Bye everyone."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori and Edward arrived back to Forks the next day. Edward was happy that he could have a big family he has always wanted. Tori was looking out the window with her hand on her stomach. The pregnancy seems to be like a humans pregnancy. "Once we get home, let's see if Carlisle can see the baby." Edward said.

"Okay." Tori replies. They looked at Josie who was playing with a toy the Denali's gave her. "She likes that toy."

"Yeah, but she misses Seth." Edward said as Josie looked at him and smiled. "See."

"That's good she misses him." Tori replies. "Josie." Josie looked at her mother. "Do you want to see you baby brother or sister." Josie giggled making Tori and Edward smile.

"It's a yes."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori and Edward arrived back home. Edward went to tell the others as Tori carried a sleepy Josie in. Rosalie vamped and took Josie as she walked closer to her family. Edward wrapped his arms around her and sighed. "Tori will be having more children than what we thought." Edward said.

"It's part of her gift?" Carlisle asked gaining a nod from both mates. Carlisle smiled and hugged Tori. "Let's go see if this one will lets us see him or her." Josie woke up wanting to see her baby brother or sister.

"Josie seems like she wants to see." Rosalie said.

"Rose, stay with Bella please." Rosalie smiled and nodded. Tori smiled as they went to see the baby.

"Looks like you are six weeks and the baby is healthy." Tori and Edward smiled. Josie was pointing at her parents and Edward took her as she was looking at the screen with the baby one it that was just a peanut. Tori smiled and looked at Edward they were going to have the best life ever.

 Tori smiled and looked at Edward they were going to have the best life ever