Ch27

The next day, the Cullens decided to go get witnesses

The next day, the Cullens decided to go get witnesses. Jasper and Alice had already left hurting everyone, but Tori thinks there was a reason. Edward walked over and kissed her head. "We need to help Tyler and Bella."

"I know." Tori tells him. "I'm confused as to why they didn't do what we have done by taking them to the Denali's like we did." Edward stayed quiet. Tori was right. Why didn't they do what Tori and Edward did?

"We didn't want them trying to kill Reneesme." Tyler tells them.

"They won't." Edward tells his brother. "We took Josie up there and Eleazar knew that Tori could have children as a vampire."

"All she has to do is show them." Tori tells him calmly.

"That's cause Tori has that gift, Bella doesn't. I'm not letting them touch my daughter."

Tori scoffed and looked at him. "Now she's your daughter." Edward smiled. "You left her side as she went through this alone till Edward heard her thoughts. That's when you realize your damn mistake." Bella smiled as she watched her sister put her husband in his place. Tyler knew that Tori was right.

"I made that mistake and I will leave with that for the rest of my life." Tyler tells her. "Please Tori, help us."

"I was going to help anyways." Bella hugged her sister as Tyler joined in the hug. "Now let's get the kids and go.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori and Edward stood by the car as they watched Bella and Tyler show the Denali's Reneesme. Edward kissed her head and smiled. "Their surprised by this and Kate wants to meet Anthony."

"Let's go show them Anthony." Tori said smiling. Edward picked up Josie as Tori grabbed Anthony and walked towards the Denali's. Kate smiled as she saw her favorite couple and walked over to them. Her eyes landed on Anthony and smiled. Tori giggled as she handed the baby over.

"He is adorable." Kate said and smiled as she saw Josie. "Hi there baby girl."

"Hi." Josie replied. Tori smiled as she watched Josie run to her cousin. Edward watched as his mate smiled and wondered when they could have another one. Edward loves his children and mate. From that moment on, Edward knew within his undead heart that he will protect his mate and children.

"Edward?" He looked at Tori and kissed her. Tori was shocked, but kissed back admittedly. Josie squealed in happiness as she watched her parents kissing as the others smiled. Reneesme wanted to know her aunt and uncle's story after seeing them.

"Mommy, can I stay with Josie?" Reneesme asked.

"Of course." Bella replied with a smile. She looked back at her sister and brother-in-law. "Tori got the love she deserves."

"I got you." Tyler tells her. They watched as Tori got picked up by Edward and spun around. Tori laughed at the sudden movement and knew that everything will be fine.

 Tori laughed at the sudden movement and knew that everything will be fine