Ch6

Tori woke up the next day and started getting ready for school

Tori woke up the next day and started getting ready for school. As she walked by her window. Something caught her eyes or someone. Edward Cullen was outside by his car with Tyler arriving. "Bells!" She called out to. Bella walked in and looked at her sister who pointed for her to look. Bella walked over and saw Edward and Tyler. "We're in love with them."

"That we are." Bella said as she grabbed Tori's hand and lead her out. Bella knew she needs to speak to Edward about her sister. She wanted to make sure that he doesn't hurt her. "Edward can I speak to you."

"Sure?" He said as he walked over to where Tori can't hear. Tyler looked at Bella who gave him a look that said don't tell Tori. He nodded as they stopped.

"Edward, please don't hurt Tori. She is an amazing girl and your the first person that has caught her eyes." Bella said as Edward looked over to Tori who was talking to Tyler. "She loves you Edward. From the first day you walked into the cafeteria, you caught her eyes and she automatically fell in love with you. So please don't hurt her or I will find a way to kill you myself."

"Bella, I love Tori. You have know idea how long I've waited for her. I would never hurt Tori, Bella. From the first day I walked in that cafeteria, I heard an angelic voice and searched till I saw her beside you. I felt my heart start beating when I laid my eyes on her. I knew from that moment that she was the one and I fell in love with her." Edward said.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori and Bella skipped school to learn more about Edward and Tyler. Edward had Tori on his back as Bella was walking beside Tyler. "Did you just have to bite?" Tori asked.

"No. The venom is what changes us." Edward said as he leaned his head back to kiss Tori's cheek who blushed. Edward looked at Tori and smirked. "Hold on tight." Tori looked at him and did what she was told just for him to jump making her squeal out and laugh at what just happened.

"That was fun." She said as Bella got to the edge pissed.

"Don't you ever do that with my sister on your back again Edward!" Bella yelled making Tyler laugh. The boys started explaining more like their gifts and life, also how the others came to be.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The next day, Tori and Edward was cuddled up in the hammock as Tyler jumped on the truck making Tori laugh. "You know that once she's done we will clean yours." Edward said.

"I don't think I need to clean since you or Bella wants me to ride with the one of you." Tori tells him. Edward laughed a little and decided to tell her about Esme wanting to meet her.

"I'm going to take you to meet my family." He said.

"Sure." Tori answered. Edward heard Bella and laughed as he cuddled Tori till he heard the Blacks.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said.

"What's wrong?" Tori asked. Edward looked back at his mate and back to his brother.

"A complication." Edward said as he kissed her forehead and left. Tori watched the Blacks pull in and walked in to start homework.

Sorry for the short chapter.