Ch24

Tori's pregnancy is going smoothly as for Bella who is almost due

Tori's pregnancy is going smoothly as for Bella who is almost due. Jacob hasn't left her side and Tyler has finally came around. Edward walked in and smiled as he saw Josie and Tori playing. "Mommy?" Tori smiled as Edward stood shock. "Daddy!" She ran to Edward. Edward picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"How's mommy and the baby?"

"His name is Anthony." Edward looked at Tori who looked confused as well.

"For her to be just a year old, she talks really well." Edward said.

"I think it's the vampire side causing her to age quickly, but not too fast. Dad said that she is a smart baby, but than again, I was talking at her age." Tori tells him. Edward wrapped his arms around her and listened to the baby's heartbeat.

"This is relaxing." Edward tells her.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori was reading a book when she heard a snap. She vamped downstairs to see Tyler taking Bella into the room. Edward held Tori as she became worried. "Relax baby." Edward tells her. Tori nodded and stepped outside and saw the wolves.

Jacob came out and growled at the others. "Jacob imprinted on Reneesme."

"They can't hurt her." Tori replies with a smiled, but how well do you think Bella is going to take that."

"I have no clue." Edward tells her as they walked back in.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori walked into the hospital room and started to clean her off as Rosalie got a dress and Alice did the hair and make up. "Let's go wait." Alice tells her.

Tori walked into the room where the others are and sat with Edward and Josie. She laid her head against his shoulder as she got to hold Renesmee. "You look just like your mom." She says smiling.

"Everything is going to be fine."

"It will be completed when my sister wakes up." Tori tells him.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
3 days later, Bella's heart stopped beating making Tyler vamp to the room. Tori smiled and kissed Edward. "Now it's complete."

"