Ch17

Tori woke up feeling worse than she has for weeks

Tori woke up feeling worse than she has for weeks. Bella hasn't left her side and Charlie was excited to see his little girl having this baby. Charlie and Renee promised when they learned about Tori that if she did get pregnant that they would be happy and that's what's happening now. Rosalie definitely stayed with Tori since Edward kept his distance.

"He hates me." Was all Tori said.

"He doesn't hate you Tori." Rosalie said calmly.

"Than why does he treat me like I'm a stranger. He hasn't looked at me once and when he does, he accuses me for wanting to leave him." Tori said as she started crying. "I thought this would make him happy, but it didn't." Tori sobbed out till she leaned forward and threw up. Edward stayed where he could hear Tori and felt bad. Tori stood up making Rosalie help her.

"Where do you need to go?"

"To bed." Was all Tori said.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Bella walked downstairs with Tyler and stopped when she saw Edward. "You had to hurt her."

"Bella..."

"No. This is Tori's decision. You should be a good soulmate and support her instead of being a total dick." Bella said as she left. Tyler looked back at him and sighed.

"You really screwed up big time." Tyler responded as he left to take Bella home. Edward sighed as he walked up to his room to see Tori sound asleep. He hated himself seeing how much he hurt her. Carlisle walked in to check Tori's vitals.

"She seems okay, her rib is broken, but not close to puncturing her heart." Carlisle said. "She's lucky it hasn't done that yet." Edward nodded and sighed. "Edward, she's strong."

"I know, but she chose to leave me." Edward said.

"She can be turned before she dies." Carlisle said as he left. Edward looked back at Tori and sighed.

"I'm sorry Tori." He said before he left. Tori started crying after he left. She knew that Edward was mad because of the choice she had made. Edward vamped in and held her as she cried. "I'm so sorry Tori." He repeated.

"No this is my fault."

"No it's not." He said. Edward heard something and looked at the bump. He leaned in and smiled.

"What is it Edward?" Tori asked as she wiped her tears.

"I can hear the baby." Tori smiled. "She loves your voice."

"I already love her." Tori said smiling.

"It's weird I thought she be like me." Edward tells her. "She's not."

"Edward, your not a monster." Tori tells him. "I love you." Edward smiled as he kissed her.

"I love you too." Edward said.

" Edward said