Ch22

Tori and Edward haven't left the beach house only to hunt

Tori and Edward haven't left the beach house only to hunt. They either played a game of chess or Edward would chance her done as if he was hunting. Most of the time was spent in bed. "Good morning." Edward said as he walked in with people. "Their here to clean."

"Okay." Tori said as she left with Edward. "I'm enjoying this." She tells him. "But I miss Josie."

"So do I." Edward tells her as they stand at the shore line. "Why don't we call and see how she"s doing."

"Can we?" Tori asked.

"Of course."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The next day, Tori stayed behind as she wasn't that thirsty. She was walking the beach when she suddenly became sick and ran to the bathroom. Edward came back to here his mate throwing up and ran to her. "Tori."

"I'm fine, just confused." Tori said. "I shouldn't have gotten sick like that." Before Edward could say anything the phone started ringing. "Go get that." He nodded as Tori started cleaning up. She walked out to here Tyler tell Edward Bella's pregnant making Tori gasp. She listened closely and heard a heartbeat. "How is this possible?"

Edward looked at Tori. He listened to Tori's thought's, but something shocked him. A heartbeat. "Your pregnant again?" Edward asked. Tori looked at him shocked, but she was shocked the most when he dropped the phone and vamped to her and kissed her.

When they broke the kiss Tori looked at him. "Your not mad?"

"No. I'm confused yes, but mad no." Edward said. "We're having another baby." Tori laughed S they packed their things and left.

"Are you on Bella"s side?"

"Not really because her's might be different from when you had a Josie." Edward replied. "But I'm focusing on you and this one." He laid his hand on her stomach. "I love you."

"I love you."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori and Edward arrived home laughing. "Josie is going to be happy to here the news." Tori said as they walked in. The Cullens and Bella looked at the happy couple.

"What news?" Rosalie asked. Tori gave Rosalie a look to listen. Rosalie listened and ran to Tori hugging her. "How is this possible?"

"We don't know, but we do think it's part of my gift."

"I'm thinking of taking her to Eleazar to see what her gifts are." Edward tells them. Bella looked at Tori and smiled.

"Congrats Tori."

"You two Bella and when we get back, I will be by your side." Tori tells her as she hugged her sister. "Josie?"

"She's at Charlie's." Esme said.

"Time to tell dad the news." Tori said as her and Edward left to pick up Josie.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"That is wonderful." Charlie said hugging his youngest. "I'm excited to have another grandchild."

"Mom is too, but first Edward wants to take Josie to meet some family." Tori tells him.

"Okay, you two go and call me so I know how my other grandchild is doing." Charlie said. Tori laughed shaking her head knowing her mom wants to hear the same thing. "Your mother told you what I said."

"Yep." Was all Tori said. Charlie shook his head as he watched them leave with a nine month old Josie. "To the Denali's."

"To the Denali's." Edward said as they looked at a sleeping Josie. Tori hopes they don't overreact about Josie. She heard stories of the mother of the Denali clan of how she created immortal children. She hopes they don't see Josie as one.

 She hopes they don't see Josie as one