Ch9

Tori woke up in the hospital

Tori woke up in the hospital. She saw Edward in a chair acting like he was asleep. "Edward?" Edward looked to see Tori awake. He vamped over to her and held her hand. "What happened?"

"James tricked you two, but only bit Bella. You were unconscious for some old reason. We're trying to figure it out how the two of us can feel one another's pain." Edward explained.

"I wished I knew." Edward smiled at Tori and kissed her. Renee smiled at her youngest and decided to talk to her later on.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The Swan sisters were getting dressed for prom. Tori was excited a little, but was nervous as to how she looks. "Ready?"

"Yeah." The girls walked down. First Bella than Tori. Edward looked up and smiled as to see Tori in a red dress.

"I know I look..."

"Beautiful." Edward tells her. Charlie liked Edward more than he did Tyler. Tori smiled as she took his hand. "Ready?"

"Let's get tonight over with." Tori said. Edward laughed and kissed her. They walked out and walked to the car. "I love you."

"I love you."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori and Edward walked up to the school and saw Bella talking to Jacob. "Tyler left her alone and the wolves descend." Tori laughed at him as they walked by and inside. First was their picture than they went to get a drink. "Let's go outside." Tori nodded.

Edward lead her outside to a gazebo where they started dancing. Thank you for bringing me."

"I'll always want to take you places." Edward said. Tori remembered what Bella told her and sighed. "What's wrong?"

"Bella is in a hurry to become a vampire as I will wait till your ready." Tori replied. Edward smiled and kissed her the second time that night.

"I really don't you to become like me."

"I dint mean now, but I would like to talk about it later." Tori said making him smile. They two continued to dance as the moonlight shined down on them. Tori and Edward thought nothing could tear them apart.

What they don't know is that all their questions will be answered soon enough.