Ch8

Tori was nervous for today

Tori was nervous for today. Edward and Tyler were meeting Charlie for the first time. Tori hoped that this turns out the same as it did for her and Bella. Tori walked into the kitchen as she saw Bella give Charlie a beer. "Here's you another one."

"Dad." Tori started out. Charlie looked up at his youngest to see what she wanted. "We have a date with Edward and Tyler Cullen." Charlie stopped and looked at both girls.

"They a little to old for you." Tori stayed quiet as it was Bella's turn to speak. She walked over to the refrigerator and got her a bottle of water as the boys came in. Tori prance over to Edward who simply wrapped his arms around her.

"Hi."

"Hello beautiful." Edward remembered Alice wanting Tori to stay. "Hello chief I wanted to introduce myself before taking Tori out. I'm Edward Cullen."

"I'm Tyler." Tori looked between the two than to her father. She gave her father a pleading look making him sigh. "We won't keep them out late."

"Actually, Alice wants Tori to stay the night to work on an assignment." Charlie nodded. Edward didn't seem like a bad person, but Tyler, there was something about him that bothered him.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Edward and Tori arrived as Tyler took the Jeep. Tori was excited and felt good since she was around Edward. The Cullens were still trying to understand what was going on when the two are separated to long. "Hey guys." Tori said happily.

"Hey girls, I'm glad you came. We need an umpire so they can't cheat."

"We don't cheat!" Emmett said making Tori laugh.

"Sure." Tori replied causing Edward to laugh and kiss her head. He went out to the field as Tyler stayed about the bases. Tori watched Alice look at the sky than turned with a smile.

"It's time." Alice said. Tori smiled as everyone got into position for the game. First up was Rosalie.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"Stop!" Alice exclaimed. Edward turned and read Alice's mind and ran to Tori. The Cullens surrounded the girls as Bella kept asking what's going on, Tori has stayed quiet. Edward turned and smiled. He put his hat on her head as she wrapped her arms around him. Edward hugged her back. The all saw there sets of red eyes walking out into the open.

"I believe this belongs to you."

"Thank you." Carlisle said. The African American tossed the ball as Carlisle caught it. Edward tightened his grip on Tori as they all watched the confrontation.

"We haven't played a game of baseball in awhile is it alright that we join." Laurent asked.

"Of course."

Tori never left Edward's side and he hasn't released his grip. As Tyler and Bella we're leaving the wind blew causing Bella's scent and Tori's, but her's was faint, to James.

"You brought snacks." James said. The Cullens got into position ready for an attack as Bella held Tori tight who was terrified than anything.

"The girls are with us." Carlisle said calmly.

"Their humans." Laurent started. "I think it's time that we leave. James" James didn't move as he was watched the humans. "James!" Once he left Tori ram into Edward's arms.

"Let's get you home."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"Bella is hurting dad?" Tori asked Edward who nodded.

"It was the only way she could leave." Edward said making Tori nod. "She didn't say you was going, but she did say the two of you fought because she wanted to go and you wanted to stay here with me."

"Ouch." Was all she said. "Dad is probably shocked since we never fight."

"Everything will be alright and once this is over, I'm taking you somewhere. Just the two of us."Edward told her.

"Just the two of us." Tori said smiling. Edward leaned in and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori started feeling bad as her, Alice, Bella, and Jasper were heading to Phoenix for safety. Her chest hurts, she became pale, and she was extremely tired. Jasper looked at Tori and saw she didn't look the same. She looked in pain. "Tori, are you alright."

"No!"

Alice and Jasper shared a look knowing they must do research. Bella held her sister's hand not liking how weak she looked. "We're here." Alice tells them. Bella sighed in relief as Jasper carried Tori. Jasper couldn't feel anything do to the fact that she wasn't her bubbly self.

"Here Jazz, take her up to the room and call Edward." Jasper nodded as he carried Tori. Tori looked at Jasper and smiled.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." He said as he laid her on the couch. "I'm calling Edward to tell him about you."

"Okay." Tori said as she fell asleep. Jasper sighed as he pulled out his phone and dialed Edward.

"Edward, it's Tori.."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori woke up to Bella shaking her. "What?"

"James has mom."

"Alright let's go." Tori said weakly. Bella lead them out of the hotel to the studio. Tori couldn't hardly walk. Bella went in first than Tori. "Go to mom." Bella nodded as she ran. Tori couldn't stand anymore and let the darkness take her.

 Tori couldn't stand anymore and let the darkness take her