Ch12

Tori groaned in pain as Alice drove through Volterra

Tori groaned in pain as Alice drove through Volterra. Tori didn't listen to Bella and Alice as the drove. Her mind was in Edward and her being in pain. She did hear Alice gasp. "What is it Alice?" Tori spoke for the first time.

"They turned them down." Alice answered.

"Is that a good thing?" Bella asked.

"No. Their going to reveal theirselves." Bella panicked as Tori groaned more. Than all of a sudden the car came to a stop. "Bella you have to go and tell Edward that Tori is alive and I will bring her to him." Bella nodded as she ran with the directions that Alice gave her.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Bella ran and stopped when she saw the fountain. She saw Tyler and Edward getting ready to step in the light. "No!" She screamed as she ran to them. Once she got to them she managed to knock both brothers back. "Open your eyes Tyler. I'm alive." Edward looked at Bella shocked. "Alice is bringing Tori. She's to weak." Edward backed inside as Tyler dragged Bella inside too.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Alice arrived with Tori when she heard the guards. "Now boys, can't we enjoy the festival." The guards look at her than to a dying Tori Swan. Edward vamped over and touched her. He immediately felt whole and so did she that she got out of Alice's arms and into Edward's. This shocked the two Cullens and the guards.

"You never told me goodbye."

"I couldn't and never will." Edward said as he kissed her. Tori smiled and kissed back. She turned to the guards and smiled.

"Can we go home?"

"No! Aro wants to see these two."

"And the humans." And short blonde woman said. Tori looked and gasped as she remembers her from a dream she had recently.

"Jane?" She whispered. Jane looked at Tori shocked. She heard tells of a girl who carries the blood of a soulmate and that their destined to be a cold one.

"Aro will definitely like to see Tori." Edward held her right as they followed Jane and the other guards.

"How do you know her?" Edward asked.

"I saw her before, but don't remember where." Tori replied. She held on to Edward who wasn't going to let her go anytime soon. The three arrived in a room that held three vampires, that was sitting in thrones.

"Ah! Isabella and Tori are alive." Aro said. Marcus looked at Tori and gasped.

"She's here?" Aro looked at him as Caius looked at Tori and Edward.

"What's that brother?"

"Tori Swan can you please step forward." Marcus asked nicely as Edward tightened his grip.

"I don't think his going to hurt me." Tori said as Edward followed her till he was stopped by Felix and Dimitri. "Yes?" Marcus stood up and walked to the human and looked at Edward. He can see why the Cullen vampire was in pain.

"We are looking at the soulmate of a vampire. She is the last of their kind. Tori Swan's blood may smell good, but that blood is to identify her to her mate which it has. Edward struggled in not killing this young girl, but truth is your vampire instincts didn't want just that. Your undead heart knew she was special, more special than any old bloodsinger or mate." Marcus looked back at the two. "They will be powerful together and she will make the Olympic Coven stronger."

Aro became interested in the young girl. "May I?"

Tori looked at Edward who nodded. "Okay." She laid her hand in his. Aro saw every image. From when she was born, the first time she saw snow and controlled it, everything even to when her and Edward met. Aro pulled back feeling colder than usual.

"Your gift is remarkable." Aro said than walked over to do the same to Bella. "Nothing. I see nothing. I wonder if." Edward knew what he was talking about.

"No!" Tyler caught on.

"Jane." Aro called for. Tori stayed in silence as she watched Tyler fall down in pain than she turned to Bella. Nothing happened. Aro laughed and looked at Tori. "The other girl."

Edward felt worried as Jane looked at Tori. "Pain."

Tori fell to her knees, but mumbled "pain" without knowing it causing Jane to double over. The vampires in the room were shocked. Alec stood in front of Tori as she stopped the inflection. "What did I do?"

"Your stronger than Jane." Tori's eyes widened not understanding as she ran to Edward.

"Can we go now." Tori asked him. They had to wait till Alice showed them the vision of Tori and Bella being vampires, but something else was shown that caught Aro's eyes. There was a little girl who ran with them that looked more like Tori.

"Go make your preparation." Aro said as the five left. Tori in Edward's arms as Bella was in front with Alice and Tyler.

 Tori in Edward's arms as Bella was in front with Alice and Tyler