Ch19

Edward told Tori about Tyler and Bella's engagement

Edward told Tori about Tyler and Bella's engagement. Edward knew Tori wouldn't be waking up till the day after the battle. Josie was staying at Charlie's since Tori was "resting up." Edward kissed Tori before leaving for the battle.

Not long after Edward left to woke up with a thirst and went hunting. She closed her eyes till she heard a mountain lion and followed the scent so she could feed from it. Once she was done, Tori left to help her family. She showed up and saw Alice getting chased by a newborn causing Tori to go straight to him. Jasper was shocked by Tori's presence. "Pain." Jasper watched the guy go down as he vamped over and ripped the newborns head off.

"When did you?"

"Not to long ago." Tori responded and she turned and froze two newborns making Jasper surprise.

"Nice gifts." Jasper complimented. Edward vamped over and hugged his mate.

"When?"

"Not long after you left." She said. "Is Bella okay?"

"Tyler is up on the mountain with her. Now let's finish this battle, love." Tori smirked as her, Edward, and Jasper went back to fighting. Tori was stronger than anyone so she could focus on protecting her mate.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
After the battle, Tori explained to them when she woke up, that she fed off an animal, etc,. The Cullens were shocked to hear Tori didn't kill a human and that she's doing fine around her sister. "I'm getting Tori home." Edward said as Alice saw the volturi coming. They all nodded and the mates left.

"We could have st.." Edward cut Tori off with a kiss. Tori smiled into the kiss as they vamped to his room.

"You have know idea how much I missed you." Edward said as he continued to kiss Tori. She moaned into the kiss than remembers Josie.

"Josie?" Edward smiled at her.

"She's perfect." Edward tells her as he moves a strand of hair behind her ears. "Charlie is watching her since you were "resting up"."

"Okay." Tori replied. "Can we go hunting together?"

"Sure love."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori smiled as Edward came back with the baby. "Hi Josie." Josie showed her mother the first memory of her being born and smiled. "You are perfect aren't you." Edward smiled at his little family. He walked over to them and hugged them.

"I love you two."

"We love you." Tori said as she kissed him and Josie to put her hands to Edward's and Tori's cheek showing them she loved them.