Ch13

When they arrived back to Forks, Tori was sound asleep, curled up to Edward, who hasn't let her go since

When they arrived back to Forks, Tori was sound asleep, curled up to Edward, who hasn't let her go since. Alice, Tyler, and Edward agreed to take the girls home and explain to their family what they have learnt. Edward carries Tori as he went through her window. "I'll be back darling." He said as he kissed her forehead.

Charlie opened the door to see Tori was home. "Hey sweetie." He said waking her up.

"Hi dad."

"So they finally came back?" Dad asked her.

"Yep, but Edward did apologize about leaving without a word. He said he couldn't bring himself into breaking up with me." Tori tells him. "I forgave him."

"His the only one allowed in this house since Bella decided to go to Italy." He said. She was shocked that he believed her letter. "How are you feeling princess?"

"I feel so much better. I think I just need more sleep instead of focusing to much on school work." Charlie chuckled and kissed her head.

"Get some sleep kiddo." Tori nodded as she went back to sleep dreaming of snow.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
At the Cullens, Edward stood waiting for the others so he can explain the pain him and Tori has been feeling from being to far apart. "Edward." Carlisle signaled him to start.

"We have recently learned more about the situation that is no more. Marcus identified Tori as the soulmate of a cold one." They all looked at him shocked. "The last of her kind."

"She was born to be a cold one. That's why her blood doesn't affect us like it does Edward because it helped him identify who his soulmate is. He didn't know, but his vampire side did." Alice explained.

"If they are to far apart that mate could die and the other half won't survive without he/she." Tyler said.

"I read Aro's mind before we left." Edward said as he looked at Alice. "He saw a little girl running with me and Tori." Alice smiled. "She looked just like Tori, but why?"

"I think it's part of her gift." Alice said.

"We can talk about this later." Edward tells them as walked to the door. "I'll be with Tori if you need anything." He tells them before leaving.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Bella went to school the next day as Tori stayed home to get much of needed sleep. Edward smiled at her the whole time she slept as he was reading. The Cullens couldn't go to school since they aren't enrolled yet. Edward smiled at his mate till he smelt a wolf. He walked out to see Jacob. "What can I help you with Jacob?"

"Is Tori better?" Jacob asked.

"Now that I'm here, yes." Edward said as Jacob nodded. "Is that all?"

"Yes it is." Jacob said as he turned and left. Tori looked out her window to see Jacob leaving. She walked down stairs just for Edward to meet her half way.

"Why was Jacob here?"

"Seeing if you felt better and I told him the truth." Edward said. "He was hoping that Bella was here also, but I told him she was at school."

"Jacob loves Bella, but I don't think the feelings aren't returned." Tori tells him. "She confuses me." Edward smiled and nodded. He hugged her as she hugged him back. "I'm glad your here."

"Me too baby." Edward tells her. She thought about what they said and pulled back some without breaking the embrace.

"Can we talk about me turning?" She asked him. Edward sighed knowing that they must speak about it.

"Okay."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori was sound asleep when Bella woke her up. "What?" She groaned as she woke up.

"We need to go to the Cullens."

"Why?"

"To vote." Bella said. Tori raised up as Edward came through the door.

"I'm not going. Edward took me there early to discuss this. I had 2 no's. Edward and Rosalie, which I respect, but me and Edward can't live without the other so I have to turn, but only after high school." Bella nodded and left to her room where Tyler was. She looked at Edward and asked "Don't you have to be there?"

"I done told them no for me as I left." He tells her as he sat with her. "I'm glad your wanting to wait."

"If it makes you happy Edward than I won't pressure you like Bella does Tyler." She tells him. Edward smiled as he kissed her.

"Go back to sleep my love. I will be here before you wake up." She nodded as she laid down again, but this time with herself wrapped in Edward's arms. Edward smiled as he acted like he was asleep.

 Edward smiled as he acted like he was asleep