Ch10

Tori woke up with a smile on her face

Tori woke up with a smile on her face. Today is Bella's birthday as the next day was Tori's. She knew about the party that was thrown for Bella by Alice. She decided to grab her gift and walked downstairs to hear "I thought we agreed on no presents."

"Well half is from your mother. We both agreed to collaborate together." She heard Charlie say. Tori skipped over to Bella and hand her gift.

"Tori..."

"Please." She begged. Bella sighed and opened the gift and gasped.

"Tori, it's beautiful." Tori smiled as Bella showed the necklace. The girls hugged before grabbing their things and leaving. "Let's hope no one says it today."

"That won't stop Alice." Tori pointed out making bells groan. Tori was right. Knowing Alice she would throw a party just for her.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori stood at her locker when she felt arms wrap around her. "Good morning."

"Best part of the morning is you Edward." Edward smiled as he kissed her forehead.

"Alice is throwing Bella a party." Tori laughed and Edward knew. "You already knew."

"Yep." Tori replied as Bella walked over to her sister.

"You knew."

"Of course. I even tried to stop her, but Alice is stubborn even if she doesn't show it." Tori said as she shut the locker and look at Bella and Tyler. "Just let her be human Bella and enjoy it for her."

"Fine." She huffed our and looked at her sister. "Just don't make that face again."

"I have no idea what your talking about." Tori said as her and Edward walked away. The two laughed as Bella gave into the idea of the party. "Alice owes me."

"I'll make sure of it."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
After school, the Swans showed up at the Cullens for the party. Edward smiled at his mate who was dancing in a light blue dress. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." Tori responded as she hugged Edward when Bella walked down. "You ready for the gifts?"

"Shut it Tori." Bella said making her sister laugh. Bella smiled as she sat down and started opening presents one by one. Till she got to the envelop that held four plan tickets to Florida. "Ah! Paper cut." She announced.

Tori watched everything go in slow motion. The next thing that happened was that Tori was pushed against the staircase as Tyler shoved Bella making her land on the glass table making her bleed worse. "Jasper!" Tori called out making him look at her. Everyone noticed Jasper not moving. Tori walked over. "Calm down. Your stronger than this."

Jasper realized what Tori said and walked out. Everyone was shocked at what she had just done. Bella looked at Edward. "Edward, can you take Tori home." He nodded as he walked away with Tori.

"Please tell me nothing's going to happen to us." Tori asked with tears in her eyes. Edward didn't know how to respond so he kept quiet as a tear slid down her face.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The next day, Tori couldn't move. She had missed school because of this. Bella had left and texted her saying that none of the Cullens where there. Tori looked down and sighed knowing something was going on.

At the Cullens, Edward refused to speak. He knows leaving Tori behind will keep her safe, but he couldn't bring himself to break her heart so he decided to leave without saying anything. He did have one thing of her's. A picture of him and Tori. He can feel her pain and knew something wasn't right.

Back at the Swans, Tori became worse. Bella was missing and finding out that the Cullens left. She finally broke. The love of her life left without a word and she can't stand the pain. Billy heard and looked at the broken Swan. He knew she must be watched till it was time to reunite her with Edward Cullen.

 He knew she must be watched till it was time to reunite her with Edward Cullen