Ch7

The next day, Tori didn't eat since she heard what Billy said, but looked at her worriedly

The next day, Tori didn't eat since she heard what Billy said, but looked at her worriedly. Sam has told Billy that Tori Swan is the soulmate to one of the Cullens. He knows what that means if they get separated for long and hoped they don't leave Tori behind. The pack has to look over their law for Tori since she is made to be a cold one.

Tori and Bella was nervous about meeting the Cullens, well Bella more so. Tori just worried about the parents. Bella walked into her sister's room to see Tori trying to put her necklace on. "Let me help you."

"Thanks." She said as she held her hair up. Once it was on the two walked down to live.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Edward pulled up to the Cullens house as Tori was taking in the sight of the place. "This place is beautiful." She tells him as she took his hand to get out.

"Esme had it built, but she will love you just for the compliment." Tyler said as him and Bella stood beside Edward and Tori. Edward lead his mate inside as Tyler and Bella followed close behind. Tori smiled at the smell of food.

"Something smells delicious." She said

"We told them not to do this." Edward stayed.

"I don't mind. I haven't ate since I was to busy getting dressed and fighting with my necklace." Bella nodded in agreement.

"She's telling the truth cause I had to put the necklace on for her."

Edward nodded and lead Tori to the kitchen. They all stopped what they were doing. Rosalie waved at Tori, but glared at Bella. "Bella, Tori, we're making Italian." Esme spoke to Bella who knew a little as Tori kept quiet, Bella glared at her sister.

"You know more languages than I do and yet you stayed quiet."

Tori looked at Bella with an innocent smile. "I have no clue what your talking about." Bella rolled her eyes as Esme hugged Tori. "It's nice to meet you too Esme." Bella looked at her sister confused. "The others besides Tyler told me about her."

"Well that's nice and I'm glad that Tyler and Edward finally have their mates." Tori smiled at them.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
After Edward took Tori for a tour, Carlisle knew that Tori was truly special and didn't know why. "Is someone wrong?" Esme asked.

"Not really. I'm just trying to understand why it happens when Edward is not around that Tori feels sick suddenly. And I believe what ever it is can kill her and Edward, but I have got continue my research."

Esme nodded and hugged her husband. "You'll figure it out." She said as she kissed him.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori smiled and laughed as she danced with Edward. She happened to look outside at one point to see Tyler and Bella going up a tree. Edward twirled Tori around as the two laughed. Tori looked at Edward with love in her eyes.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori sat in her bedroom talking her mother. "His really great." She listened and laughed some more. "Mom have you rechecked your bag to make sure the charger is in there." Tori couldn't help but laugh as her mother scolded her for laughing than she started laughing. Tori looked up to see Edward standing at the foot of her bed. "Hey mom, I'll call you tomorrow." Tori hung up and looked at Edward. "How long were you there."

"Not long." She nodded and got off her bed to sit on the foot of the bed. Edward stepped closer to her. "I want to try something." Tori nodded as he started to lean in. "Don't move." Tori did as he said till his lips connected with hers. Sparks flow through the two like electricity. Edward and Tori started kissing one another rough as he laid her down on her bed just for him to pull back and hit the wall.

"I'm sorry." Edward shook his head and looked away.

"I'm not as strong as I thought." He said as he was about to leave.

"Please don't." Tori said sadly breaking his undead heart. "We can take one step at a time."

Edward nodded and walked back to Tori and laid with her as they talked about all sorts of things. After an hour, Tori fell asleep as Edward laid beside her. He was about to leave when Tori laid her head on him stopping him from going anywhere.

 He was about to leave when Tori laid her head on him stopping him from going anywhere