Ch18

Tori couldn't hardly move and had to stay behind at the Cullens house

Tori couldn't hardly move and had to stay behind at the Cullens house. Charlie had to work leaving Tori with the Cullens. Edward walked downstairs and smiled at his pregnant mate. "Hey." She turned and smiled as she drunk human blood in a shake since she craved it. "How's the baby?"

"Good." She responded. "Carlisle says I'm due at anytime." Tori leaned for and Edward rushed for help her. He put the cup down as Tori leaned back.

"I can't wait." Edward said as he placed his hand on her stomach. Carlisle walked in and smiled at the couple, but had to get Edward to training.

"Edward." Edward turned and sighed.

"I'll see you later." He tells her.

"Be careful and I love you." Edward smiled at her as he kissed her.

"I love you."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori gasped in pain as she felt the baby kick. "Okay little one." She replied. Tori couldn't wait till Edward got back. Tori picked her book back up just to feel wet. "No." She gasped. "Oh god no." She reaches for the phone and tried to call Edward, but no answer. So she called Bella.

"Hello."

"Bella!"

"Tori? What's wrong." She asked worried about her pregnant sister.

"The baby is coming!" She cried out. The Cullens rushes back with the wolves and Bella. Edward ran in and carried his mate to the hospital room. "Edward?"

"I'm here." He replied as Carlisle walked in. Carlisle checked for see if she was dilating and nodded.

"Tori, I need you to push when the next contraction hits." Tori nodded and did as told. About fifteen minutes later, Tori and Edward heard a baby crying. "It's a girl." Carlisle responded as he handed Edward their daughter.

"She's perfect." Tori smiled as Edward let her hold the baby.

"Hi Josie Elizabeth Cullen." As soon as she said that, Josie bit Tori . Edward gave the baby back to Carlisle and bit his mate. On both sides of her neck, arms, and legs.

"I'll see you when you wake up baby." Edward said as he took their daughter to meet the family. "Meet Josie Elizabeth Cullen." Seth looked at the baby and gasped. Edward growled knowing he imprinted. "Great." Was all he said, but he knew Tori would want their baby protected. Bella walked over to Josie.

"May I hold my niece than I'll give her to Rosalie." Edward nodded as Bella took Josie in her arms than Rosalie, who absolutely fell in love with Josie. They all couldn't wait for Tori to wake up.

"The treaty was broken. How come their not killing you guys?" Bella asked remembering the treaty.

"We can't kill a human who was born to be a vampire like Tori. Now if it was you, well that's a different story." Was all Sam said.

"I'm going to call dad." Bella told Tyler who left with her.

" Bella told Tyler who left with her