Ch4

The next day, Tori sat beside Bella feeling worse than what she should be

The next day, Tori sat beside Bella feeling worse than what she should be. Bella was looking for the Cullens till Jessica spoke up. "They're not here." Jessica said making the sisters look at her. Tori laid her head down and drowned out the noise. She couldn't handle anything at the moment. Tori has started to feel different again.

"Tori?" Bella asked. Tori looked over at her sister to see what she wanted. "Do you want to go with me and the girls to Port Angeles." Tori nodded and closed her eyes till the bell rang. Tori sighed and grabbed her things before heading to class.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori sat in the dress shop watching the girls try on dresses. Bella had a book in her hand as Tori had her eyes closed feeling bad once again. Tori was confused by how this all started from the day she met Edward. It was strange. "Tori!" Bella called out. Tori looked up at her sister. "We need to go to that bookstore."

"Okay." She said. Bella told the others that they will meet at the restaurant as Tori needed some air. The girls agreed as the sisters left.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori and Bella left the bookstore and tried to find their way back. "Bella, I think we're lost." Tori said. Bella nodded than stopped when she saw shadows. Tori turned to see more shadows. "Bella! Up the steps." Bella went first than Tori. The two reached the top just to be stopped by two more men.

"Hey I saw you at the dress shop." One said as the others joined in. They tau ted the girls as Bella tried her best to guard her sister.

"Leave us alone!" The twins said. As the girls fought them two cars showed up. Edward and Tyler climbed out of the vehicles.

"Get in the car!" The boys said. Tori sighed in relief and ran to Edward's arms. Edward held her liking the sparks coming between them and knew that he can't fight it any longer. "Get in the car Tori." He said. She nodded and ran to the car.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori had Bella tell the girls she went home. Edward noticed that she was scared just by her actions. Tori wasn't talking and knew something was wrong. "Tori, are you alright?" He asked. Tori looked over shaking her head no.

"It's weird how when your not around I feel like I'm sick or in pain, than when you are around I feel better." Tori said surprising Edward. He didn't know how to answer since he has no idea what's going on.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
That night Tori was almost asleep when Bella walked in. "I figured out what the Cullens are." She said. Tori raised up interested in what she found out. "They're vampires."

"Oh my god. I never knew that I would be in love with a vampire." Tori said. She started laughing because this world is more then she thought. Bella smiled as she watched her sister started going back to sleep. She was glad that her sister wasn't scared of Edward.

 She was glad that her sister wasn't scared of Edward