Ch3

The next morning Tori was free to leave the hospital

The next morning Tori was free to leave the hospital. She went to school knowing she can go on the trip. Bella smiles as Tori was feeling better, but had a feeling that if Tori talks to Edward again, his going to hurt her.

"Tori, promise me if Edward is a jerk to you that you just leave it be because I don't want you to get hurt." Bella said worriedly.

"I wasn't planning on talking to him. He has some issues that need to be sorted out and I'm not going to pressure it. Plus the same goes for you with Tyler." She said. Bella smiles at how compassionate her sister is. She can tell that Tori really likes Edward, but he keeps messing things up between them. Bella can also see the way he looks at Tori with a longing look like he wants to be with her, but yet is afraid.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
At school, Bella noticed Tori and Edward staring at one another. She smiled hoping the two will finally make admins. Bella saw Mike walking over and knew right off the back what he was planning to do.

"Tori, look at you." Mike said smiling with hope in his eyes.

Across the parking lot, Edward was fuming with anger. Mike was going to ask his mate to prom and didn't like the idea. He listened in as he started asking her, but smirked when he saw Tori looking at him. His mate wasn't worried about Mike or prom. He also saw Mike turn to Bella to ask the same question, but her attention was on Tyler.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori was standing by a yellow rose smiling. She didn't really have a favorite flower, but the colors and the mood is what makes people happy. She was busy when Edward walked up to her.

"Hello Tori." Edward said making her jump.

"God don't do that." Tori said holding her chest. Edward laughed at her since she could be scared easily. "Your sister said something about going to Jacksonville."

Toti started walking and looking at each plant as she started speaking. "She helped me out of a situation that I didn't want to be in." She said.

Edward nodded understanding, but wanted to keep talking. "What's in Jacksonville anyways?"

"My mother just moved there when me and Bella came here." She said than remembered about the accident. "Thank you for saving me and I know you have a secret. You can tell me or I can find out on my own."

"I rather for you to find out." Edward said challenging. Jessica smiles a little as she was talking to Bella about Mike when she saw her friend and Edward talking. She was jealous about it, but in a way she can see that the two liked each other like she liked Mike.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori sat in her room reading. Bella came in and asked if she wanted to head to La Push. "Sure lets go." She said.

Tori started feeling really bad as she sat at the beach. Jacob was telling her stories about the treaty and the Cullens. She was more curious, but she felt like she was going to throw up. "Ummm. Bella." Tori said.

Bella and Jacob turned to see a pale looking Tori. "Oh my god. Tori lets get you home." Bella said rushing to her sister. Jacob didn't understand, but across from the beach stood Sam Uley stood listening to what was happening. Tori Swan was the soulmate of a vampire and if they are separated for to long, she could die.

Sam knew that he needs to keep a close eye on Tori just in case she gets worse he could get her over to the treaty line to return her to the Cullen who is her mate.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
At the Swans, Tori was sound asleep as Edward came in to check on her. He had this feeling that something was wrong. He wished he understands what's going on. Alice is doing research for him so he could understand what is going on.

Tori turned in her sleep startling Edward. He smiled at her and played with her hair. He just wished that she didn't have to get involve in his world, but he just couldn't survive without her. So many questions kept popping up and the more this happens the more the two can't be separated.

 So many questions kept popping up and the more this happens the more the two can't be separated