Chapter 24: Traitor (Edited)

Dedication: iamThawa melixxwrites _ssssssssans

Stella POV:"If you tell me you need more things I'm going to carry you out of here Stella Bella

Stella POV:

"If you tell me you need more things I'm going to carry you out of here Stella Bella." Kai groaned just as I reached for a large bar of dark chocolate. We've been grocery shopping for about an hour because I needed to get all the necessary ingredients so I could practice the pastry dish before the competition. Luckily, Katy took a day off so she could help. An hour later, we stopped by the restaurant so we could have lunch.

"On a second thought, there's this Korean restaurant at the other side of the street that I want you guys to try." I narrowed my eyes at Kai.

"You were the one who insisted we come here," Katy whined. I noticed that his face was flushed, and he was acting weird. He was only like that when he was anxious. She seemed to notice as well because she gave me a knowing look.

Curiosity blossoming, Katy and I stepped closer, but he placed his back on the restaurant's glass windows. Seeing our frowns, he moved away. I narrowed my eyes, trying to find what he was hiding when Katy gasped

"Is that Mason?"

I followed her line of vision and my heart dropped between my knees. At a table in the middle, sat Aiden and Mason with two other girls who had their backs to us. The blonde girl facing me reached behind her to grab something from her purse.

"Toblerone girl" I shrieked. She was the same girl our cart bumped into in the supermarket.

"Claire?" Kai gasped in disbelief.

"You know her? Who is she?"

"Who is that other bitch smiling like a fish at Mason?" Katy demanded, sticking her nose in the glass. Kai's eye bulged. It was the first time we heard say that word. I wanted to use the word as well, but I didn't know what to think.

"Her sister."

"And Claire?" I demanded, but he shrugged.

"Bro code." He mumbled and I gaped. "What? Stop looking at me like that. You girls can be frightening. He's my friend. You can't expect me to throw her under the bus."

"I will if you don't start talking," Katy warned and he laughed, then realized she was glaring at him and raised both his hands in the air. Katy and I turned to each other and then nodded once.

"What was that? I didn't understand that head nod. Hold your dog's girls." He laughed.

"Horses." We corrected as we pushed the door open and barged in. He was quick to pull us to a nearby corner.

"Alright. I understand both of you are blinded by jealousy right now, but let's do it professionally." He smiled mischievously and then took his beanie off and made me wear it, tugging my hair inside it. He then turned to Katy and asked her to undo her braids.