chapter 20: First Kiss(edited)

Chapter song: There's no way- Lauv ft Julia
Stella POV

Katy arrived at my house with several shopping bags that she dropped on my bed in excitement. "You'll love what I got you!"

Lily barged in, plopping on the bed and directly opening them. "What are you guys dressing as?"

"Here," Katy handed me a long white dress that looked familiar and I hurried to the bathroom struggling to pull the dress up. I then wore the grey wig that resembled none other than Deanery's. She didn't forget the signature dragon pin. I stared back at my reflection with a gasp. I liked grey hair on me.

Katy got dressed as Pocahontas. "Ashley kept calling me Pocahontas so I wanted to show her that I can rock one."

"You guys look beautiful. What is Aiden dressing as?" Lily asked.

"He was having this conversation with a group of girls. He'll probably go as their prince charming!"

"You're jealous." They both said in unison.

"I'm not. He can be their prince charming if he wants to." I whispered, my gaze flickering to our Polaroid at my desk.

"So you would be okay if he does?" Lily tried.

"You're applying your reverse psychology course on me, aren't you?" I asked and she shrugged.

"It had to be applied somewhere." She laughed just as Katy's phone rang. "Mason is here. Time to go."

Music was blasting from the school's basketball field. The decoration did an outstanding job setting a creepy vibe with pumpkins set on the bleachers, candles, and cobwebs around the stairs. A large photo booth was set at the corner where you have to get a ticket to get in.

"Hello, beautiful," A student in an Iron Man costume greeted. I smiled at him and he gasped.

"You don't recognize me, Stella Bella?" I whirled around in utter surprise.

"Kai?"

"You look stunning." He said and I beamed, playing with my hair as we grabbed a cocktail and sat down in the bleachers. I set my drink down, my eyes skimming around.

"Looking for an angry bird?" he teased, stealing my drink and taking a sip. I nodded with a half-smile.

"We came here together. I can't wait to see your reaction when you see his outfit. Daebak!"

"I don't care about his outfit anyways." I lied then turned to him, dropping my shoulders. "Alright. Describe it for me."

"There's no need. He's already here."

I felt my heart skip several beats. He looked gorgeously stunning in a John Snow outfit with a black fur cloak defining his broad shoulders. His curls were pushed back a little bit.

"The girl I was talking to yesterday wanted me to dress as Edward," he said, with a perfect fake accent. "But the glitter and sparkle were a turn off."

"So you were planning to match?"

His gaze traveled to my lips. "Maybe. Why? Would you mind?"

"Maybe" I tried and his mouth opened and closed. It was the first time I saw him at loss for words. I walked past him, bumping into someone.

"Daenerys running away?" I looked up meeting Logan's brown eyes under the brim of his round glasses and smiled when I took in his Harry Potter outfit.

"Maybe I could use my magic stick and-"

"Make yourself disappear? Yes, please." Aiden's voice boomed from behind me before he placed one light arm around my lower waist.

"If Em is going to disappear with me then I'm down." He said, smiling at me. Aiden's jaw worked before he stepped in Logan's face.