chapter 32: Please don't go

Chapter song: Vicious- Tate Mcrae
Dedication: sakhilowethu noadieus Nadira_Anjum

Stella POV:
"We need to talk," I demanded and she ended her phone call while gritting her teeth. "Who was that you're talking to?"

"Why did you come into my room without even knocking at my door? I'm sure it's not to meddle in my own business?"

"I'm telling Aiden the truth. You can no longer keep him and his brother apart." I started pointing my finger at her and she laughed, acting confused. Her gaze slid to mine with a raised brow.

"Tell him what exactly? Please do elaborate."

I shook my head trying to control my raging temper. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You kept away from them for years. You lied to your son and blackmailed his fiancée to leave him when you knew she carried his child!" I shouted in burning anger.

She shook her head with a dry laugh but remained quiet before she said, "I don't understand what you're talking about. Is that what that poor Vanessa put into your mind? Pathetic!"

"You can act all innocent but that won't last for long. Your son got into an accident and needed blood. Do you have any clue who donated? Logan, his son. The son you're supposed to be his grandma. That you're supposed to love!"

"Get out!"

"Aiden was furious and told me he hoped he had a brother. Does that mean anything to you? How can you manage to sleep at night with all the guilt on your shoulders?"

"Shut up!" she screamed, hands fisting at her sides while she edged closer. "What gives you the right to walk into my room? Who the hell do you think you are? I welcomed you and your mother into my own house. You should be thanking me, but am I supposed to blame you? You probably grew up with no manners."

Anger raged through me. "Welcomed me? You asked your guards to kick me out and now you welcome me? I'm going to tell Aiden everything and then I'm leaving. I don't know exactly what you're planning but I won't allow you to make me a part of it." I hissed, voice dipping low and she glared at me from underneath her eyeglasses.

I turned away reaching for the doorknob when she said, "You think you're not guilty at all? You knew everything yet chose silence."

My hands clenched around the doorknob and I sucked in a sharp breath. "I don't care if he despises if that means he'll trynite with his brother." I ended before walking out and shutting the door hard then saw mom coming up the stairs in worry.

"Why were you shouting?"

"What room are we staying in?" she pointed to the one facing Aiden's and I hurried there, opened the closet, and got my suitcase out.

"We can't stay here. We're leaving and we'll just stay at Lily's." I whispered, angrily folding my clothes in my bag.

"Lily is at her honeymoon in Venice." I slumped down on the bed with a heavy sigh and she sat down next to me, holding my hand. "What's wrong, sweetie? Did someone say anything that annoyed you?"

I looked at her, remembering Aiden's grandma's words. 'You should be thankful that I welcomed you here.'

I didn't want to feel indebted to her when I have no understanding of what she's planning.

"We don't have enough money to rent a house? An apartment? Anything? I could ask Mrs. Lee Sora for early payment but it hasn't even been a month yet."