Bucky Barnes (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

You are an Avenger, you were one of HYDRA's experiments, so you "received" special powers which you don't completly understand. You are also Tony Stark's little baby sister and he would do anything to protect the most important person in his life. So when The Winter Soldier appears in your lives, Tony's mission to protect you becomes way harder.

During the fight against the Winter Soldier alongside my big brother, Tony Stark, and the rest of the Avengers, I got to get pretty close to our enemy. His mask is covering most of his face, but I managed to get rid of his glasses. He has really blue eyes. For a short second I got mesmerized by those eyes and it was enough for the soldier to hit me with his metal arm and throw me a few feet away. Luckily, Thor caught me before hitting the ground. Of course, I could have used my powers to protect myself, but I still don't really trust them.
My powers are really similar to Wanda's, since we both were HYDRAs lab rats. But Wanda managed to learn how to use her powers and how to trust them. I, however, chose to concentrate on combat trainings with Nat. Wanda tried to teach me how to use the powers, but everytime I let that energy out someone gets hurt. It's like it has it's own mind, it's own emotions. Wanda says is just the fact that I'm scared of them and I lose control, but I know what I feel. It's full of anger, it enjoys hurting others. But it would never hurt me.
'Y/n, are you okay?!' I hear my brother's voice in my ear piece
'I'm good, Tony. Nothing that I can't manage' I look at Thor and he smiles at me 'Actually, nothing that Sparkles and I can't handle'.
I wink at Thor as he sighs. Thor and I used to date, but I guess my arrogance and sarcasm were too much for him. I swear to God, Tony and I are one and the same person. But Thor has his own annoying habits, unbelievably. For example, his obsession with poptarts. It was cute at the beginning, but after a while it became scary.
'This guy is starting to piss me off' Tony says.
Then I see his blasters hitting the ground right next to the soldier and Steve runs towards him. The Winter Soldier gets ready to punch him, but Steve uses his shield to stop his metal arm. Sparks come out of the shield and the metal arm.
While Steve distracts the Winter Soldier, I attack him from behind, hitting him in the back of his head. I kick him and when he falls to the ground, his mask flies away.
I can see his face, he seems to be around my age. He looks really angry. He gets up and starts walking towards me. But before we engage in combat again, Steve shouts shocked
'Bucky?'
The Winter Soldier and I both turn around, confused. Tony screams at me to run away and Wanda tries to convince me to use my powers to take the soldier out. But I don't do anything. I don't know why. I want to take him out. And I know I can without even using my powers, so I don't know why I don't move.
'Who the hell is Bucky?' the soldier asks.
Steve seems sad, confused, hurt. He keeps starring at our enemy, as if he expects him to realize who this Bucky is.
'Okay, enough of this drama. Y/n, Capsicle, move away' Tony intervenes.
I hear his blasters charging, but before I can run, the soldier grabs my hand and pulls me next to him and the blaster hits both of us, before Tony or anyone can even react. The last thing I hear is Thor screaming
'Y/N, NO!'
Then everything goes black and silent.