Bucky Barnes Part 10

*Y/n's POV*
I never thought that my life would ever "recover", that I would allow myself to feel happy ever again. I thought that after I lost Tony, I was left all alone. But I was proven wrong.
Bucky stood by my side and after a while I started to open up to Wanda, Nat and Thor again, like I used to. They never left me alone, they made sure that someone was with me all the time, so that I wasn't alone with my thoughts. It was hard, but in time I managed to get back on my feet, sleep properly, start to move over.
I took Peter under my wing soon after I recovered, as he was just as lost as I was. Tony has been like a father figure to him and he lost him too. So I invited him to come live in the Tower with us and he accepted. Now, together with him, we're working to keep Tony's legacy going. We're working to keep Stark Industries and the memory of Tony alive in everyone's mind. I want everyone to remember him as a hero, as a genius, a wonderful person, the person he actually was, not the one he was showing to the world. I keep working on suits, even though I don't use them anymore. It just helps me relax and feel closer to Tony. Of course, I have to listen to AC/DC while working on them, because otherwise it would all be useless.
Bucky and I grew closer. He always does his best to make me laugh or feel special. We've already been dating for one month and I can say that it was the best decision I have made in a long time. We were both broken, but somehow we both managed to save each other.
I must admit that I've been reading his mind for a while - I was curious, okay? - and when he kissed me on that bench in the park and I heard all the stuff that he was thinking about, I realized that it's time for me to take a step further. I was the one that actually asked him on a date the next day, so I guess that the stories Steve used to tell me about a Bucky who was a ladies' man and a charmer weren't so true after all. Or maybe they were and Bucky actually changed a lot after The Winter Soldier.
The date was a succes, of course, and everything went better and better after that.
And even though he still treats me like a child or is overprotective sometimes, I can't say I dislike it. He's being sweet and a gentleman and I can't even begin to explain how much I love him.
I some times like to think what would Tony say about us. I always end up laughing on my own, because I imagine Tony chasing Bucky around the Tower with a blaster.
But last night something happened. We were all having dinner in the Tower's kitchen, Thor was telling us about Asgard and about different childhood stories of him and Loki, when I started to feel dizzy and nauseous. I got up from my chair and ran to the bathroom, Bucky following me worried.
All in short, Wanda forced me to take a pregnancy test without telling Bucky anything. It was positive. But I wasn't scared or sad at all. And I knew Bucky wouldn't be either. So I decided to tell him right away.
The happiness on his face was the best thing ever. He hugged me tight and kissed me on my forehead, his metal hand caressing my cheek.
"It's gonna be a good life, Y/n, I promise you" he told me and I finally felt like it was true. (END)