Thor Odinson (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

You open the gate to the penguins habitat holding two buckets full of fish. The penguins start running towards you as soon as you close the gate behind you. Some of them fall on their way, but soon get back on their feet. You smile as you find yourself surrounded by excited and hungry penguins.
You've been working at the zoo for the past three years. You wanted to work with animals since you were a little kid, so working here was like a dream to you. Before the penguins, you took care of the dolphins and you even looked after the sloths for a short period of time. You loved all kinds of animals, so you didn't mind working with any of them, but you must admit that taking care of the dolphins was the funniest task of all, because you also had to train them, play with them and participate at shows with them daily.
Taking care of the penguins was way easier and more relaxing and even though you still had an "Q&A" program while feeding the animals, when people can ask you any questions about the penguins, it was mostly just children asking the names of the penguins.
You sit in your normal place and start feeding the animals and of course a few kids come closer to the habitat. You smile at them and spend the next 10 minutes repeating the names of every single penguin. Charlie, Zoey, Speedy and so on.
At some point behind the kids appears a huge figure and you think it's a parent, but when you raise your head, you are shocked to see a really familiar face. It's the God of Thunder, Thor, one of the Avengers. There is no way you wouldn't recognize him, even though he's wearing normal, mundane clothes. He was all over the news, alongside the other Avengers, when they saved New York from Loki, Thor's brother. You are a big fan of the Avengers, but you have to admit that Thor is the most handsome of them all and maybe that you have a little crush on the God.
"Excuse me, miss, what are these petty creatures?" his strong voice hits your ears.
The kids run to the seals habitat, already bored of the penguins. You smile politely and answer.
"They're penguins"
Thor comes closer to the fence and looks at the penguins, seeming a bit confused.
"They seem really friendly" he says, bending over the fence, trying to reach one of the animals.
"Please, you're not allowed to touch them. They might get scared" you cough and take more fish out of the bucket, feeding Speedy. "They're friendly with anyone that has the food" you laugh.
Thor furrows his brows and makes a step back from the fence. Speedy comes closer to you and jumps on your lap. You were taught that wild animals don't get attached to humans, that they only love the food that you give them, but you always felt like they do love you and the rest of the people working at the zoo and looking after them.
Other people come to the habitat and ask you different questions about the way the penguins live in the wild, how they get their food, how long they live etc. You answer every question patiently and when everyone leaves, you get up, ready to leave. As you take the empty buckets from the ground, you notice that Thor is still watching you.
"Is there anything else you would like to know?" you ask with a warm voice, not understanding why he's still here.
Thor's blue eyes shine and he smiles at you.
"You know a lot about these animals. The penguins" he corrects himself.
"I know a lot of stuff about most of the animals around here. It's my job" you answer, laughing.
He doesn't say anything else, he just keeps looking at you and you feel really uncomfortable, so you walk towards the exit. You stop when you hear his voice again.
"Yes, there's something else I would love to know. When is your shift over?"
Your eyes widen as you slowly turn around to face the God.
"In half an hour" you answer, confused. "Why?"
"Would you join me for a coffee? Maybe there's more that you can teach me about midgardian animals" he asks.
Your heartbeat stops for a second. Is Thor, the God of Thunder, asking you, the girl that smells like fish and feeds penguins, out on a date? Is this for real right now? Are you dreaming?
"I would love to" you answer, as Thor's face lights up.

*Author's note*
I wrote this one last summer after i visited the Zoo in Budapest. I was trying to write a cute, simple one. I actually kinda like it, not gonna lie.