Tony Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - Part 1

You are Pepper Potts and Tony Stark’s daughter, Y/n Stark. After the divorce of your parents, you chose to live with your father and the rest of the Avengers, in the Tower. Growing up watching the heroes save the world was the funniest and most interesting life for a kid, but by the time you turned 17, just watching your father and the rest of the Avengers save the world wasn’t enough. You wanted to have a role. And that’s how you became Iron Woman. But that’s also how you managed to get kidnapped in your latest mission.

  Tony swears he can feel even his bone marrow shaking with worry. He’s been pacing around his lab for hours, just listening to the sound his step made when they hit the clean floor. He would bite his nails, but he has already taken care of them in the past four hours, so he just switched to his lips, biting them until he could feel the iron taste on his tongue. Steve and Bruce have told him to patiently wait until they found out more details, as well as the location where you were kept prisoner. But that was almost five hours ago and Tony could feel himself running out of patience.
  This mission was a stupid idea. Sending the youngest Avengers into a mission to gather some new information on a gang of drug and weapon dealers and human traffickers wasn’t a good idea at all. Both Peter and Wanda returned safely, which was relieving, but you were nowhere to be seen.
  Tony stopped on his tracks, a few strands of hair covering his eyes. He felt an unbearable pressure on his chest, as he realised.
"This is all my fault" he whispers.
  He angrily grabs the hair that’s falling on his face, pushing it back and lazily leaving his hand rest on his head, as flashbacks of you excitedly screaming when you tried on your very first suit come back to Tony. When you asked for a costume the first time, over a year ago, Tony was so happy to hear that you wanted to follow his steps. After all, he is soon going to be too old to be Iron Man anymore, but that doesn’t mean the world won’t need superheroes anymore. So he accepted without thinking too much. Because he always makes this mistake, he never thinks anything through; he takes radical decisions on the spot.
  Even though it’s like you were born to be Iron Woman, since you are Iron Man’s daughter after all, Tony now regrets putting you in danger. It was his fault. He could feel the blood rapidly pumping in his veins just at the thought of what tortures you could be enduring right now. All because of him and his rash decisions.
   Tony’s nails dig into his hair, as he feels tears slowly creeping from his eyes. He tries to blink them away. His thoughts are interrupted by a voice, booming in the whole lab.
"Mister Stark, would you like me to inform Miss Potts about this incident?" FRIDAY asks with her monotone tone.
  The screech that Tony’s shoes make as he turns on his heels to look at the ceiling, supposedly towards the AI, is unsatisfying, even for FRIDAY. The look of pure distress and fear in Tony’s eyes could easily worry even the most insensitive person in the world.
"No way, Pepper can’t find out about this. We’ll find her, we have too" Tony desperately answers.
"I understand, sir" FRIDAY concludes. "Also, Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers asked me to let you know they would like to speak to you in the common room"
  Finally, Tony doesn’t have to sit around doing nothing. He can finally save his daughter.

-

  Before you even dare to open your eyes, you concentrate on the voices around you. You can hear them whispering about what to do with you. Some of them want to use you as bait for your father, so they can eliminate him. The others want to let you go, stating that they can’t compare themselves to the Avengers and that they’ll get killed, which is true.
  You can also feel the coarse rope around your wrists and legs. From the position you’re in, you can tell that you’re tied to a chair, your hands fixated to the arms of the chair. Typical and unoriginal way to keep your prisoner, but who are you to comment.  
  Your eyelids feel heavy and it takes a lot of struggle to finally manage to open them, which only confirms your suspicions that they have drugged you. The first thing you see with your blurry sight is your blue, shining armour, all a pile of metal pieces on the floor. You slowly move your head to look at yourself, only to notice that one piece of your costume is still lying on your body. The chest plate. But your excitement fades away as you realise that it’s not functional. They broke it, but didn’t take it off.
  An arrogant smile creeps on your lips as you think about the fact that the big bad smugglers were afraid to take the chest plate off of Tony Stark’s daughter. But truth be told, Tony would have killed them only for daring to touch your breast side, aside from the whole kidnapping and drugging part.
  You let a chuckle out, amused by the whole situation, which draws the attention of one of the smugglers.
"Looks like Sleeping Beauty finally woke up"
From the way he walks towards you and the way he nonchalantly pulls a chair in front of you for him to sit, but also from the tone of his voice, you already know that this is one of those who want to use you as bait. Idiot.
"What can the bait do to get some water here? I’m thirsty" you just say.
  The guy takes a few seconds to blink at you, confused by your lack of panic or fear.
"You… want water?" he asks, unbelievably. "You don’t have any questions as to where you are or what we’re going to do with you?"
  You sigh, ashamed by the stupidity of the people who kidnapped you. In your defence, Peter was playing around and making jokes and he didn’t see the bullet going for him in time, so you jumped in front of it to save him, since he only had a pyjama costume, and you had a metal armour. You didn’t expect the bullet to be so advanced. It completely turned off your suit and you fell to the ground, unable to breathe inside the costume, which rapidly became a metal cage. You fainted because of the lack of oxygen and then you woke up here, a few minutes ago.
"It’s pretty obvious. You took me after I fainted inside the costume, dragged me into your super-secret and batman-ish cave, drugged me so I couldn’t evade your very good quality rope and now you’re thinking of a plan to use me as bait for my dad. Which is also going to get you killed, just a friendly information from your friendly prisoner" you say in a very fast pace, confusing the guy even more. "Anyway, can I have my water now?"
  The man slowly shakes his head and gets up to bring you a bottle of water. He helps you drink from it and then places it next to your chair, as if you could just get it whenever you’re thirsty again. You arch one of your brows at him, but he ignores you, sitting in front of you once again.
"Look, just let me go. That way I could actually calm my dad down and you won’t end up getting killed" you honestly inform him.
  For a split second, something in his eyes changes and he opens his mouth to accept your offer, but then he furrows his brows and a sly smile appears on his lips.
"Nice try, princess. But you’re staying here"
  You laugh at his arrogance, and he seems shocked by your reaction, as if you were mad. But you’re not mad. At least you don’t think you are. You just inherited your father’s genius mind, which makes idiotic people and dangerous situations seem funny to you.
"Rest in peace, my friend. It wasn’t that nice meeting you, though" you state between you laughs.