Kylo Ren (Star Wars) - Part 1

You are the last Jedi, you're part of the Resistance and you fight the terrifying First Order, so you can stop them from taking over the galaxy and bringing an era of terror and death. But at the same time, you end up falling for the Supreme Leader of the First Order, Kylo Ren. Or Ben Solo, since you still want to believe there's something left from his old self in his soul.
The story uses The Rise of Skywalker as a source of inspiration, but quotes and events won't go exactly as they did in the movie.

You tremble at the feeling of darkness around you. Your surroundings become blurry and everything seems to move in slowmotion. You already know what that means, so you hold your breath, waiting to see him.
When you finally hear the echo of his deep, husky voice, you want to just give in and run into his arms, to touch him in ways you never will be able to.
"You're damn hard to find, Y/n" Ren finally speaks.
You have gotten used to the idea that Ben Solo was gone when he almost killed you on Crait. You had hoped to find the light in him, to bring him back home, to Leia. Deep in your heart, you had hoped that he felt the same way for you as you did for him.
"That's the point, genius" you answer, hatefully staring at his mask.
Although he apparently has fixed his stupid mask and he's using it again to hide behind it, you can see through it, you can see his brown eyes shinning with anger. You hate that anger in his eyes, it's what keeps him tied to the Dark Side. Hate towards Luke, for not trusting him, towards Leia and Han, for sending him away, towards you, for leaving him alone again...
"You want me to believe that, but you don't even believe yourself" he laughs bitterly. "You want me to find you. I would go as far as to say that you miss me" Ren mocks.
"Don't flatter yourself, Ren!" you simply snap. "I can see that you're back to your coward self, hiding behind that stupid mask."
He walks closer to you, the Force connection getting stronger and stronger. You're not sure whether you hate or love the feeling. It's like thousands of little warm stings all over your body, tingling you. But when you finally touched your hands on Ahch-To, the stings disappeared. Everything went silent, pitch black, it was just the two of you. You loved that.
"Palpatine wants me to kill you" he states, ignoring your comment regarding his mask.
You're tempted to make another sarcastic observation, but you can feel something's off about him. Could it be sadness that you feel? It intrigues you, so you just slightly tilt your head and stare at him.
"And what do you want?" you finally ask and you feel his heart skipping a beat.
To your surprise, he takes off his mask, revealing a tired face. His eyes have dark circles around them, his teeth are clenched, his hair is messier than ever, he is very pale. You barely resist the urge to touch him, to help him, to ask him if he's okay.
"I will find you, Y/n, and I will make you turn. You wanted to take my hand once, I felt your temptation. The next time I offer you my hand, you will take it. You will come with me, Y/n!"
He tries to sound convincing, strict, but you hear his voice cracking. He wants you to come with him so he won't be alone anymore. He wants you by his side, and he's finally starting to realize that. He's more confused that he has ever been before. But, as much as you want to, you can't give in to his words or your feelings.
"We'll see about that" you say, trying to sound as poisonous as possible.
When he reaches to your chest and grabs the necklace that rests on it, all you get to do before he ends the connection is stare in utter shock and, shamefully, enjoy the disappearance of the little stings, just for a few seconds.
But then you realize. You rest your hand on your chest as the world around you comes back to life. He will be able to track you now.
"Shit!" you whisper, starting to run towards Poe, Finn, Chewie, 3PO and BB-8.
When you reach them, you grab Finn's arm and drag him along with you. Everyone simply follows as you explain them what just happened.
"We need to get out of here!" you say in the end, watching Poe already jack two speeders.
But before you get on the speeder, you hear the familiar sound of the TIE fighters. Locals of Pasaana run to the safety of their homes, terrified by the possibility of the Order coming to kill them. Children cries can be heard from everywhere.
"It's Ren" Finn says and you look at him, nodding.
You help BB-8 on the speeder, then you look at your friends, thinking of a plan.
"You take one speeder, find Ochi's ship and the clue. I'll distract them."
BB-8 beeps frantic to let you know that he doesn't agree with your plan.
"Yeah, what he said!" Poe completes.
"It wasn't a question, guys. Go!" you say and you're grateful to see Finn turning the speeder on.
You take your own ride further from the town, so no innocent people get hurt, but before you get the chance to stop, a stormtrooper blasts your speeder, throwing you to the ground. He continues shooting at you and you're surprised to see that he's flying using a backpack with propellants.
"They fucking fly now?!" you scream, exasperated.
Taking your blaster out, you shoot the bastard and he crushes to the ground, unconscious.
You get on your feet and take a look around you. There are no more visible TIEs on the sky. You turn around, trying to catch a glimpse of Ren or his Knights, but they're nowhere to be seen.
What you can see though, are Finn, Poe and the rest, sinking in quicksand and Ochi's ship just a few feet from them. You can feel the vibrations of a cave under the quicksands, so you just use the Force to make a hole in the ground so they can get out and you prepare to go to help them.
But then you hear that annoying screech of a TIE. Ren's TIE. And you can finally see it, in the distance, approaching you in a menacing manner. You take one look back at the ship and the caves and you can see Finn walking out and smiling at you, raising his hand in the air to show you a weird looking dagger with inscriptions on it. You smile back at him and he hands it to Chewie and Poe gestures towards Ochi's ship, to let you know that they are going to try to turn it on.
The TIE is way closer now, so you ignite your lightsaber and you turn around, you back at the TIE, a plan forming in your mind. When Ren gets just a few feet away from you, you start running as fast as you can. His anger is easily sensed and you hear the TIE screeching way worse than before, as Ren increases the speed.
You jump a few seconds before the TIE gets to hit you and you use the Force to lift you higher. When you get right above the TIE, you use the lightsaber to cut through one of the ship's wings.
Landing on the ground, you can see the TIE spinning out of control, at a dangerous speed. You start shaking and it's hard for you to decipher whether it is because you're tired or because you're scared for Ren.
When the TIE crashes to the ground and explodes, your heart skips a beat. You gasp and slowly approach the TIE. "Have I killed him?" you ask yourself, shocked. Your knees are barely holding your weight and you feel them about to yield, as you desperately concentrate on trying to find Ren's Force vibrations. Now, more than ever, you want to feel those stings. You need him to initiate the connection. You need to know that he's alive.