2.

HARLOW POV

It was thanksgiving week. Which meant I was going home to be with my family. And knowing my family it was going to be an eventful trip. Packing my duffle bag Bianca came into my room "I'm going to miss you!".

"I told you, you can come too" I said.

"I know but my dad wants me to come with him and his new wife's family" she whined.

"Wow! Good luck with that one" I joked.

"Stoppp!" She whined. Yawning again cause I was just beat down. "Again you're tired?" She asked.

"Bianca I opted out of my dad coming to get me so I can take the train to sleep" I said.

"Wow! Maybe you should get checked out" she said.

"Nah I'm good! I'm going home to eat like a pig and sleep" I said.

"You and me both! Hopefully this woman can cook" she said.

By the time I made it to the train I was drained. Plopping down in my seat I just sighed. For some reason I felt out of breath. Thinking back I didn't run so why am I out of breath?!.

//

No lie I slept the whole way. Luckily when I opened my eyes the train just pulled up to the station. Getting up I stretched... walking out the train I saw my dad waving. Smiling to myself I walked to where he was. He hugged me "hey Harlow!".

"Hey dad, where's mom?" I asked.

"She's home" he said.

"Oh" I said.

"Still don't know why you didn't want me to come drive you home from school" he said.

"Dad. I needed sleep! Late nights writing papers is catching up with me" I said.

"Oh okay" he said.

"So who's all at the house?" I asked.

"Well Kai and summer just got there along with their daughter. Ryan says he's coming today but we'll see. And Salem she should be there any minute" he said. I mean did you guys really think Kai and summer wouldn't be together?.

"Wow! Full house. Like old times" I said.

"Yeah it is" he smiled.

"Dad can we get something to eat? I'm hungry" I said. He nodded and pulled through a drive thru.

"Welcome to Wendy's how can I help you?" The woman said.

"Hey can I get a Caesar salad, large fries and a medium peach tea. Oh and a frosty too" I said.

"Damn Harlow? What you fasted before you got here?" My dad joked.

"What? That's not even a lot of food!" I said. He drove up to the pick up window. The woman opened the window handing my dad the bag "oh wait can I get some barbecue sauce?".

The whole way to the house I was tearing into my food. It was so good. I haven't eaten since this morning. Unless you count a protein cookie a meal.

Pulling up to the house my mom was sitting outside "Harlow?".

I ran up to her hugging her tight "mommy!".

"Okay you can let go... I can't breathe" she said.

"Sorry" I smiled.

"How are you?" She asked.

Shrugging my shoulders "I'm tired"

"College life will make you tired" she said.

"Yeah I guess" turning my head I saw Kai and summer. Walking up to them I hugged them both "Kai can't keep your hands off of her". Summer was clearly pregnant, again.

"What can I say? I love me some summer" he joked. Their little girl Mya came running up to me "auntie Harlow!".

Picking her up I tickled her "where's my kisses?!". She laughed and kissed my cheek. Putting her down she ran off. That whole thing made me extra tired. Yawning once again "Harlow are you okay?" Summer asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"No reason. You don't seem like yourself" she said.

"I am myself. Just tired that's all. My monthly friend is on its way and I always get tired like this before" I said.

"Just making sure" she smiled.

"Wait. Where's Salem?" I asked.

"She's not here yet. And neither is Ryan" my mom said. Later on, my mom and I were around the table.
Just catching up. "So any boys?" She asked.

"Nope" I lied.

"Harlow you're a pretty girl. I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend" she said.

"Don't need one" I said. Why when I finished that sentence stone called me. Putting my phone on silent. "You can answer that?" My mom said.

"Not important" I said.

Feeling a yawn coming I got up and excused myself so I could lay down. In my old room I plopped on the bed and closed my eyes. Sleep came for me like I stole something. When I woke up it was three in the morning. You would think I would be wide awake. No I was still tired. So I rolled over and went right back to sleep.