11.

STONE POV

"I still can't believe you bought puppies! They are so cute" Harlow said.

"Well the puppies are for us both. Look how comfortable they are laying on me" I said. She titled her head "well you are comfy...".

Harlow was upset

Harlow was upset. She instantly came over in tears. I honestly wasn't sure what to do. But I hugged her as she cried into my chest. Eventually she simmered down. She explained what happened. I felt horrible that any parent would allow their child to even feel that way. I'm not too sure on how Harlow and her father's relationship goes but there's a time and place to fix things.

"You look so cute with the dogs resting on top of you" she said.

"That's what I was going for" I smiled.

"Well I need to get back to my dorm. Before Bianca has people looking for me" she said.

"Nevermind they'll call me. But I wanted to ask you something" she stopped getting up and turned to me "what?".

"Since you are dealing with so much... my mom and dad are renewing their vows Saturday. It's two towns over but we'll stay over. You should accompany me as my date. Look at it as a mini vacation. Plus I know finals are over so..."

She shrugged "I guess".

"Really?! I wasn't expecting that easy yes" I said.

"But we are not saying anything about this pregnancy. I'm still not to sure what I'm doing" she said. I nodded "okay". Feeling excited she agreed to come with me.

She stretched a little "let me get out of here". Pulling her arm she gently landed on top of me "no kiss?".

"You would.." she leaned in placing her lips on mine. One of the puppies growled... "I know this dog didn't just growl..."

"Someone is protective" I joked.

She got up and walked out "text me what time we are leaving Saturday morning".

"Just sleep over Friday night. It'll be easier that way" I said. She nodded "good point".

//

HARLOW POV

Walking into the dorm hall... I saw Bianca speaking to the RA. Raising my brow "Umm what's going on here?". Bianca looked nervous "so they've been getting complaints of you coming into the hall late nights".

"Yeah because I have a job" I said.

"That's nice and all but the people here are complaining" the RA said.

"Did they? Or is you complaining?" I asked.

"Step any closer and I'll report you" she threatened. Rolling my eyes "if you can move out of my way... I'm trying to go inside my room".

"No can do! Too many complaints means you have to live off campus" she said.

I Laughed "get out of my way with that poor excuse".

"See the thing is she's not joking. She got a paper from the board issuing you eviction" Bianca said.

"What?! This is stupid!" I said.

"Well next time maybe you'll be more considerate with your neighbors" the RA said.

I sighed cause I felt like my life was slowly falling apart. "Hold up? On what grounds can you throw me out? Cause of a noise complaint? That doesn't sound right".

The RA cleared her throat "it is!".

"Yeah okay... tell the board to come force me out. I paid for this room just like everyone else. So either you're going to move out of my way or I'll push you out of my way. Pick one!". The woman looked a little nervous "this isn't Over!".

"Damn harlow! Did you really read the schools handbook?" Bianca asked.

"Of course! So people like her can't over step their boundaries" I said.

"See I knew my best friend is a genius!" She said. I have way too many things going on to be messed with by this RA. She's had it out for me from the first day. Because we bumped into one another. Ever since me catching attitude with her... she's been on my ass.

I refuse to lose this room and having to go back home and travel. Or even having to move in with stone. Shivering at the thought of that. I'll never become that girl who is depended on her husband or boyfriend.