80.

Harlow slowly snuck out the room to call back stone whom had called her before. Since he sent her a video of having Bentley do the hammer dance. She went into a different room and called him.

Hearing kids scream. She pulled the phone from her ear and glanced at it "hello?".

"Harlow? Can you hear me?" Stone yelled.

"Yeah! Where are you?" She asked.

"Oh I took the kids to a play area. Kai's kids were starting to get restless" he said.

"Makes sense! Hope they aren't giving you too much trouble" she said.

"Kids love me. So it's not as bad as you think. Plus, they are going nuts here. And... tell both Kai and summer I'm not sure what they do infront of their children... but Mya was telling me how her daddy locks mommy in the room for days. That they can't see her either".

"Uh oh! Yeah... Kai... we heard about that. He promised her he won't do that anymore" she said.

"Hopefully... they don't want those kids telling strangers that" he said.

"You're right" she said.

"How is the session going so far?" He asked.

Harlow shrugged "just as expected. Salem has been talking... I guess trying to come to terms on why she hates our mom so much".

"Hold up? You guys let her out?" He asked.

"Who's you guys?! Wasn't my idea" she said.

"I hope she doesn't fight to go back. You guys should've FaceTimed her instead" he said.

"Again... who's you guys?" She joked.

"Well I hope all of you who are effected... get the help you need to recover and be a better person" he said.

"You just know the right things to say... " she said.

"What can I say?" He joked.

"How's Bentley? I miss him!" She said.

"He's been really good today. But once he sees you he'll start getting fussy" he said.

"Bentley doesn't show out for me" she said.

"Haha okay" he laughed.

Ending the call she smiled at her phone. Stone was a good guy in his own right. Yes, he may be a known drug lord but inside he's a good guy. Coming back to she walked back to where everyone is.

Iyanla glanced at her "Miss Harlow? Everything alright?"

Harlow nodded "yeah just checking up on the kids".

"Oooo how's mine?" Summer asked.

"They're good. He took them to a play place" she said.

"Wow really?! Cool" summer smiled.

Salem huffed "can we get back to me please?!".

Harlow sighed "here we go".

"Salem anytime Stone is mentioned you seem annoyed" Iyanla said.

"I think he's too good for Harlow" she said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Think about it... my mom got my dad... he's too good for her as well. And now Harlow has Stone. They can have whatever they want meanwhile I'm here miserable. Not fair! Good things should be happening for me as well" she said.

"You sound like a spoiled brat. And you chose to marry that man who is your husband. You didn't have to... but you chose to. Now you want to envy mom and I because of your bad decision making?" Harlow said.

"Salem what attracted you to your husband?" Iyanla asked.

"Good question" Harlow said.

"He cared for me. He wanted me to get better. In all he was a nice guy. Until his mother died... then he went down hill. Started drinking and being mean to me. He didn't care about me anymore. But I thought maybe one day he would wake up and be the msn I fell for" she said.

"Salem? Usually if a person isn't willing to change then you cannot change them" Iyanla said.

"It's like he did a while three sixty. He could care less I was away" she said.

"But if this man is so mean to you. Then why would you stay?" Iyanla asked.

Salem shrugged "I guess... knowing at some point he cared for me... it's better than what I know of".

"He took advantage of you and you know it" Gia said.

"You're just mad cause I found someone who loves me" she said.

Gia laughed "wow! You call that love?! The man was suppose to help you heal. Instead he manipulated you and for you to fall for him. And now look at him... showing his true colors. Didn't like him when you told me you guys were dating" she said.

"At least he showed me love! You can't say the same" she said.

"Salem... really?! You act like I've been this horrible mother to you! Our mothers were horrible to us. We have been nothing but loving to you. Yes, I admit I could've tried harder to pay you attention. But at the same time I tried to do things with you. But you chose dad. As long as you were getting attention from one of us... I was okay. It's not like how Harlow was complaining about dad not paying her attention. You seem content. I feel like you are blaming me for the reason those things happened to you. I wasn't there for that. Trying to help myself so I could be a better person for all of you. I do sometimes go back to that time and wish I could've stopped you from meeting that asshole! But it didn't work out that way. Do I blame dad for that? A little. He should've been more attentive to what you were doing. But am I going to beat him up about it? No!. I'm sorry I am. But the way you feel... it'll always be this way. I don't know what you are truly looking for!".

Salem didn't respond.