54.

HARLOW POV

The one class Bianca and I have together we had a project due by tomorrow. Now since having Bentley I've been trying to not slack on my work. This project I knew about for some time but distraction is the worst. Now Bianca is coming over so we can get this done. Stone took bentley over to see his parents for the day.

Definitely had to make sure he packed all the right things. Stone knows how important school is to me so he figured without Bentley around I should be able to get my work done.

"So we need to get this done today!" Bianca said.

"Yeah I know" I sighed.

"See good thing the professor teamed us up. Cause any other person would've left you and done this on their own" she said.

"I need music on though" I said. Going to the Bluetooth and putting on something so we can somewhat focus".

"Out of all the things... you put on rap music?" She asked.

I nodded "it'll rattle our brains to get some ideas".

Bianca shook her head "let's just get this done". It took us about three hours to finally have everything done and ready. Bianca and I were exhausted. "We need to eat something".

"Let's go out" I said.

Bianca smiled and packed her stuff up. We went outside and I realized no car. "Damn forgot stone has the car!".

"I know you been in the house for a minute but we can Uber it" Bianca said. Technically I was baby free so why not live it up. Bianca and I went to this cute place for a lunch/dinner. It felt good to hang out with her again.

When we are together we are goofy as hell

When we are together we are goofy as hell. But we been friends since preschool. Nothing can break that bond we have. "Stone won't mind I took you out?".

"No! He wants me to go out and have fun but also remember I'm a mom too" I said.

"He has a point" she said.

"I know that. I wouldn't act out of pocket anyway" I said.

"You better not! I don't want to have to explain to stone what happened and he comes after me" she joked.

"Salem is up there though. She tried coming onto stone when he was out with his friend. If it wasn't for stone man handling me... Salem would be in a hospital".

"Damn! I missed all of this?! But Salem crossed a major line though. Sister or not... she would've got these hands too" she said.

//

STONE POV

From the time I've known Harlow she's very serious about her schooling. So when it comes to her getting her work done... I'm there to help in anyway I can. That's why I took Bentley over to my parents home.

As soon as I walked through the door they rushed at me just taking Bentley from me. "Well I'm here too" I joked.

"Oh stop it! We love you too! Just that we have a grandson now" my dad said.

My mom hugged me "hey! How is everything?".

"Good, can't complain" I smiled. In the middle of eating something my mom made my phone went off. Looking for my mom "I have to go handle something could you watch him?".

"Of course! Why ask?!" She said. I smiled "thanks".

Leaving the house I got in my car and drove to where I had to go. Ryan and I met up at a lounge to discuss business. Ryan has been a huge help and I'm even thinking about ranking him up.

Enjoying our drinks and just talking about different things. Ryan had to leave so that left me. I sighed and saw Salem come into the lounge. Getting up and putting the cash tip on the table.

"Stone... stone... stone! We keep bumping into one another. Could be fate" she smiled.

"Trust me it's not fate. But you have a nice day" I tried to walk past her but she stopped me.

"Stone why are you so cold to me?" She asked.

I didn't say anything.

"Oh now you can't speak to me either?" She asked.

"Salem you need to go on home and stay there" I said. Feeling her hands rubbing over my chest "someone is working out".

Removing her arms from me and pushing it down to her sides "I don't like repeating myself! Do not touch me".

"Look how about I buy you a drink? As a parting gift" she said.

"Fine, one drink and you leave me alone" I said. She smiled big and went to the bar. Sitting back down I just waited. About five mins later she came with the drink and handed to me "cheers?".

"Yeah sure cheers" she sipped her drink and watched me drink mine. Moments later I felt a little woosey. I know I wasn't drunk. Standing up I was light on my feet "whoa there".

Pushing her away from me "I need to go".

"You are done! You can't drive" she said.

"Salem leave me alone!" I yelled. She jumped back "can I walk you to your car at least?!". Not answering her I was feeling my way out the door. My vision was becoming blurry. Pressing the unlock button to my car I got in and just tried to calm down. Hearing the door open and close. "Stone let me make you feel better". Salem was roaming her hands all over me. But I wouldn't allow her to keep going "get off of me".

She smiled "aww don't be scared..."

That's when I passed out.