13.

STONE POV

The wedding was beautiful. To witness my parents express their love for one another was amazing. Afterwards they had everyone meet up at a small venue in the hotel. Harlow was arm in arm with me.

"Oh god here it comes. Excuse me" she ran off to the bathroom.

Watching her go inside I saw my father coming towards me "hey son!".

"Dad!" I smiled.

"I just came over to say. Harlow is a good fit for you.
She's pretty and smart. Where is she?" He asked.

"Oh she had to use the bathroom" I said.

"Ah, she went to fix herself. Women!" He joked.

I nodded "yeah sure". My mom had called my dad over to where she was. Harlow came back out looking exhausted. "Hey what I miss?" She asked.

"Nothing much. Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded "I'm good".

We danced. We ate. You can tell Harlow was having a good time. I loved to see her smile. She needed this get away. "Alrighty! It's time for the bouquet toss!" My mom yelled.

All the women got up to catch it. Harlow sat there "go on".

"No are you crazy?" She smiled.

"Go catch it" I said. She got up and joined the other women on the floor.

"Ready?" My mom raised up her arms and released the flowers in the crowd of women. Seeing Harlow's arms go up... she caught the bouquet and raced to the bathroom. Geez! Bad timing!.

"Harlow caught the flowers!" My mom said. Everyone looked around to see if they could find her but I knew where she was. Five minutes later she plopped down in the seat "now I'm tired".

"You want to go back upstairs?" I asked.

She nodded "yeah this morning sickness isn't stopping for no one".

Helping her up we went to say goodnight to my parents before leaving. Upstairs she undressed herself and smiled "now what were you saying before?".

Smirking cause I already knew what she wanted. I'm a man who loves to please. Afterwards we laid there. I was laying next to her stomach just tracing lines on it "you know you'll have to tell someone about this".

"I know" she said.

"A pregnancy whether you keep it should be something to celebrate. I don't want you hiding it" I said.

"Not trying to. Just trying to find the perfect way of telling my parents. Well my mom" she said.

"I won't ask you if you made a decision yet. Knowing you haven't" I said.

"You're so smart. Such a scholar" she joked.

"There's a baby in here" I said.

"Well not in there. But further down" she corrected.

"Promise me that you'll tell your parents when we get back. Not for nothing but all of this can be stressful on the baby" I said.

She sighed "fine".

Glancing at her to see her staring at me. We had an understanding that I hope she doesn't break. Harlow can be stubborn at times. "Also we should make sure by a doctor you are pregnant. You know...".

//

HARLOW POV

I get that stone is genuinely worried about me. But he doesn't get how difficult this is going to be. We sat at the doctor and I was nervous. My leg was bouncing up and down. "What are you so nervous about?".

"Doctors... I just don't like them. From ever since" I said.

"You'll be fine" stone said.

They called us into the back. The doctor was sitting there. "Hello! I heard you may be pregnant".

"No I am. The six pregnancy test said so" I said.

"Six?!" Stone asked.

I shrugged "I was in heavy denial all six times too".

The doctor laughed "funny! But let's do some bloodwork and then we will do a sonogram".

I nodded "wonderful".

"I can't believe you took six test" stone smiled.

"Thinking the first five were defective. But no, they were right" I said.

After doing all the bloodwork it was confirmed I was within child. The sonogram is what made me weak. Staring at this being inside me just relaxing with no worries! Stone came up to me "see something you like?".

Glancing at him and back at the screen. Either my emotions were all out of wack or I'm soft at this moment.

In the car I was silent. Stone noticed "hey, what's wrong?".

Playing with my fingers "I'm stuck with what I should do. It's not an easy process to make a decision. For me, either way it's a lose/lose situation".

"Look let's just go get some lunch before I drop you back at your dorm" he said. I nodded "you know me so well that I needed to eat my feelings".

"Not that I want you to" he said. He grabbed my hand into his "whatever decision you make I have your back one hundred percent".