66.

HARLOW POV

Going to see my parents I knocked before opening the door since I haven't seen them since we all got here "come in".

Slowly opening the door I saw the room it was a little messy. By the looks of it you would've thought a fight went down in here. My mom was glowing and she smiled "hey!".

"Hey" I said making sure I wasn't stepping on whatever is on the floor. My dad came out the bathroom and smiled "hey Harlow!".

Knowing already what they been doing in here I shook my head "y'all nasty!".

"Oh shush up! That's how you were conceived" my mom said. Covering my ears I screamed. Not for nothing I don't need to hear this right now. "I heard Stone is throwing a dinner later..."

Nodding "yeah he is".

"And you don't find this suspicious? Maybe like he'll propose or something" my mom asked.

"Stone? Propose? No! I mean we been together for like a year and some months but it's too early for that" I said.

"Maybe for you it is. But for him because he loves you and you guys just skipped like five steps by having Bentley... he might want to propose" my mom said.

"Gia stop putting things in Harlow's head" my dad said.

"What? It's true! Why else would he invite everyone to Jamaica for?" She said.

My dad shook his head "Harlow don't listen to her! You are not ready for marriage. Finish school first".

I smiled "there goes dad reminding me about my education as if I'm not thinking about it at all times".

"Just saying! Don't move too fast. You're young. Just focus on what's important and live life" he said.

"Can you stop?! If stone wants to propose he will whether you like it or not. And if Harlow wants to say yes then let her" my mom said.

"You two are just making up stories here. Anyway I'll see you guys at dinner" I said.

"Oh have you seen summer? She asked me for a cream and I haven't seen her" my mom said.

"After today summer won't be around as much. Kai got so upset at her before... so" I smiled.

"Oh! I'll just stop by their room later" she said.

"Make sure you knock first" I warned.

//

BIANCA POV

Ryan and I shared a room because... well you know. It was weird at first when we got together cause I mean he's my best friends brother. But we mix well. Never mind he doesn't have the safest job but he's happy with it. Then I can't really complain about it.

"How do I look?" I asked.

He put down the paper and glanced at me "isn't that to showy of a dress?".

Looking at myself in the mirror "no!".

"I think it's too showy. We don't want to show the whole Jamaica what I know you're working with" he said.

"So you don't like it?" I asked. He got up and walked over to me "I love it! But only for my eyes only". He smiled and kissed me "don't want to show the whole world what you got".

Standing there I stared at myself some more. I like this dress though. I'm wearing it anyway. He's the one who doesn't want me to wear it. My money my dress... so it's a go.

//

KAI POV

"Can you let me go now?" Summer whined. Glancing at her I shook my head "you don't listen! I'm starting to think you like being handcuffed".

"Actually I don't! This is weird! And then the kids see it and don't even think anything of it" she said.

"No one told you to be shaking your ass all over the beach. That ass is mine! Always been mine" I said.

"You need to relax! I was having fun. The last time I had real fun it's been years. Let me live" she said.

"You're living now right? Right there handcuffed to the bed" I said. Summer sighed "sometimes I wonder why we are still together?".

"Say what?" I said.

"You heard me" she said.

"See I was going to let you go. But that mouth of yours just got you locked up for ten more minutes. You wanting to leave me? Yeah right!" I said.

A knock on the hotel door I ran to cover up summers hand and opened the door "hey mom".

"Hey! Where's summer? She asked for a cream" she said.

"Umm she's a little tied up. But I'll give her the cream she asked for" I smiled.

"Okay.. I'll see you guys later!" She smiled. Closing the door I gave Summer the cream. "It's so weird how your family thinks this is okay".

"The only one who knows is my dad. He thinks it's odd but it's what I do. Now you have six more minutes left" I said.