25.

DELANO POV

Now I wasn't about to let Gia off the hook with this one. Of course I followed her to that penthouse. The whole story with K never added up. I'm just waiting for Gia to share the rest of the story.

Knocking on the door river opened the door "hey dad".

"Hey! Everything okay?" I asked.

He nodded "yeah".

"Where's mom?" I asked. He pointed to the kitchen. Following where she was. "Look you need to stop running anytime we get into a fight. It's getting old".

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"Because I want to discuss with you, my wife. About the real story about K" I said.

"Delano I already told you all and everything about K. I don't know what else you want me to say?!" She said. You can say I held my composure long enough. "Gia look at me! All joked aside what really happened between you and K?".

"Oh my god! NOTHING HAPPENED! Did you really come here to interrogate me?" She said.

"YOU'RE LYING AND YOU KNOW IT! WHY DO YOU THINK IM QUESTIONING HARLOW?" I yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE USING THAY POOR ASS EXCUSE FOR BEING A HORRIBLE FATHER TO HARLOW!" She yelled.

"Let's think about this. A man who is terminally ill... leaves a complete stranger or friend as you would say his home and money? But you two never had sex?" I said.

"Exactly what happened. He was a friend. Poor man has no friends anyway. He was happy to have at least one. I told you the only thing we did was kiss" she said.

Pointing my finger at her "you're lying! And you know it".

"Delano get your finger out my face" she warned.

"THIS IS WHY I GET UPSET! THE CONSTANT LYING ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION. JUST BE UPFRONT WITH ME! THATS ALL IM ASKING!" I yelled.

Gia smiled "oh so you want to hear how we had sex, huh?. YOU WONT BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED!".

"Lies" I said.

"Delano can you leave?" She asked.

//

RYDER POV

River informed me our dad came by to see mom. Now when they argue it's never this bad. I'm even confused about what's going on. Hearing loud screaming I got up and slowly made my way to the kitchen.

I've never heard them scream at each other like that. It was scary. Making myself not noticeable.

"Good riddance the man died. He saved himself from the bullshit you would've put him through" my dad said.

My mom looked mad "take that back?".

"Take what back? The truth?" He said.

She got in his face "take it back".

My dad turned his face with a smirk but then it quickly turned to anger "Gia get out of my face! This is all your fault. If you would've kept your legs closed this wouldn't be an issue".

All I know I saw fingers in faces and they were in each other's faces screaming. My dad walked away but my mom kept following him yelling. I hid myself between a wall space. All I know I saw my dad turn around in my mother's face.

What the hell was going on?

My dad punched the wall right by the side of my moms head. She looked shocked. I jumped when he did that. River came out "dad come on stop!".

Coming out my hiding place I ran to my mom who was still yelling at him. River pulled my dad away.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

My mom looked at me "yeah I'm fine".

Turning to my dad he was furious. His face was beet red. Did he almost hit mom? Would he ever put his hands on her?. Just then Harlow came through the door. We made eye contact. She eyed our dad but walked to mom.

"What happened here?" She asked.

River and I glanced at each other "honestly I have no clue but I swear dad was about to hit mom".

"What?!" Harlow turned to dad. Stone looked uncomfortable. You can tell this family is too Gucci for him.

"I wasn't going to hit her" my dad said.

Harlow shook her head "how are you guys going to do this here with these two in the same house?".

Mom shook her head "we weren't thinking. It was just in the moment. Sorry guys".

"I'm sorry too" our dad said.

Mom walked away quickly. Dad excused himself and walked out the door. It just left myself, river, Harlow and stone who still looked uncomfortable.