64.

HARLOW POV

When I finally got back it was pretty late. Hopefully I can sneak in without any questions. Putting my shoes away I slowly made it upstairs and opened the room door. The scene I saw almost made my legs weak.

Staring at these two for some time before changing my clothes

Staring at these two for some time before changing my clothes. Of course Bentley couldn't sleep with us but it was a cute gesture. When I came out the bathroom I quietly picked up Bentley. He made a noise but snuggled up into me.

Walking into his room I placed him in his crib. Making sure he was sleeping I easily walked out the room and walked back into mine. Stone stretched and panicked when he saw Bentley wasn't there.

"Relax he's in his own room. Let's not start that habit" I said.

He nodded "whew! I was about to say".

"That was cute though" I said.

"What can I say?... and what time is it?" He asked.

"It's late" I said.

"Dinner ran that late?" He asked.

"Look you don't even want to know what I've been through for the past couple of hours. You wouldn't even believe me if I told you" I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Let's just say my dad kidnapped my mom and I took out to a secluded place until we made up" I said.

"Seriously?" He asked.

I nodded "yes".

"Wow, I'm speechless!" He said.

"You and me both. On top of it... my mom was liking the fact of what was going on" I said.

"Your parents are strange. But they been together for how long so..." he said.

"Yeah that divorce was a lie... she just wanted him to do what she wanted" I said.

"Women..." he said.

"Women what? I'm not like that" I said.

"You're not. But you have some ways of getting me to do what you want and you know it" he said.

"Stone I'm tired and it's late. I'm not about to have to conversation with you" I said.

He smiled "see now this makes want to make you happy...".

Blinking at stone I turned off the light and got comfortable. "Goodnight". Feeling his warm body behind mine as he got comfortable.

//

The next morning... I was still tired of that ridiculous kidnapping. But I also had school work to catch up on. Having Bentley in his rocker playing with some toys as I type away.

Bianca stopped by to chill too. She's been acting a little weird. On her phone texting the whole time "who are you texting?".

"No one" she smiled.

"Uh Huh... who is he?" I asked.

"Just a boy" she said.

"Where'd you meet him?" I asked.

"On familiar grounds" she said.

Shaking my head because her vague answers weren't helping me figure out who this new guy was. Bianca had maybe two boyfriend in her lifetime so far. The last one she got pregnant for and unfortunately had an abortion. So because of that I'm just cautious on who she dates now.

Hearing her giggle as she reads her text "girl? I can't!".

"Oh stop it. You were the same way with stone when you guys texts" she said.

"No I wasn't!" I said.

"Yeah you were. Ask anyone" she said.

Ryan came through my front door "just the man I wanted to see..."

"Hey sis! What happened to you yesterday? Everyone was looking for you!" He said.

"Hold up? Before I even explain to you what our crazy deranged father did... why didn't you tell me you knew stone?!".

"Didn't want you to judge me" he said.

"I don't judge you" Bianca smiled. He glanced at her and gave her a small smile. "You're my brother and I love you. We are close! I wouldn't judge you. But let me know what's up!".

"That's good to know" he said.

Stone came from his den and greeted Ryan. It was weird to see them together. My brother and my boyfriend. Bianca was googling eying Ryan... my brow raised cause what the hell was going on here?.

"Bianca?!" I said.

She jumped "yeah".

"What are you doing? Staring at my brother like that?" I asked.

"Huh?" She said.

"You heard me!" I said.

"Girl you crazy! I wasn't looking at Ryan. Eww" she said. I stared at her a for little bit before going back to typing. Bianca excused herself to use the bathroom. Not thinking anything of it. Bentley was getting fussy... picking him up we went to the kitchen to heat up his milk.

I heard some voices and slowly walked to where it was coming from. When I peaked my head in I saw Bianca and Ryan close together. Ryan was caressing Bianca chin as he leaned in and kissed her.

I gasped cause I wasn't expecting this at all. Is there a full moon out there or something. Bianca kissed him back and they were full blown making out. Stone tapped my shoulder "let them be. He's been looking at Bianca for some time now".

"You knew?" I asked.

"Yeah Ryan confides in me" he said.

Stone pulled me away from watching these two... plus Bentley would eventually start crying cause he was hungry. Ryan and Bianca... who would've guessed that?!.