67.

Let's dig deeper on why Kai is like this with Summer... other than we know it's in his genes!.

SUMMER POV

What can I say? I'm a mom! Of three beautiful kids

What can I say? I'm a mom! Of three beautiful kids. Couldn't ask for anything more!. But as a young mom I needed some break time once in a while. Being home with three kids under the age of six was a little much.

Kai doesn't seem to get it when I complain to him about it. Then again he's barely home half the time. Now yes, he's the one working and all. But don't think I never wanted to get a job. After Mya was born that was something I wanted to do. But for some reason kai thinks a women belongs home taking care of the kids. Hence how Maliah came along.

Now when my two girls were maybe about three and two. Kai's business was just taking off. So he was always at the office working. Sometimes he had people calling the house looking for him. This one in particular female was constantly calling for him. Now as a woman myself I had my suspicions. But I kept them to myself. Told myself I wouldn't jump the gun so quick.

One night Maliah wasn't feeling well. I need Kai to stop at the pharmacy and pick up medicine for her. When I called him I swore I heard that same women's voice. But she was laughing. Like a flirty laugh. I lost it.

When he got home... his clothes were on the floor by the door.

"Summer what the hell is going on?" He screamed.

"Get out! You are a scum cheater" I yelled.

He looked confused "what?! What are you talking about?!".

"Go with that nasty bitch you were at the office with. I heard her laugh. What the hell was so damn funny?!" I yelled.

"Summer look can you calm down?! I didn't cheat on you with anyone!" He said.

"Yeah okay! Typical answer!" I yelled. Walking back in the room I got dressed in my sexiest outfit and stormed downstairs. Kai eyed me up and down "where are you going dress like that?!".

"Out" I said.

"Out where?" He asked.

"That's none of your business!" I stormed out the house and got into Harlow's car. "You called me this late so we can go out?".

I nodded "yes, plus your brother is cheating on me! So let me do me".

"Kai? Cheating on you? Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yup! Now drive I want to dance" I said. Kai came running out the house "summer stop come on. Can we talk?! Summer?!" He screamed. Harlow pulled off and we went downtown.

The club was banging. I wanted to dance my problems away. Not really needing alcohol... but I had a few. Harlow wasn't feeling this place but because she knew I was having my own problems she stayed.

Hours later... Harlow pulled up to my home "maybe you should talk to him".

"For what? So he can lie to me?" I asked.

Seeing the front door open Kai stepped out. I rolled my eyes "great!".

"See he's been waiting for you!" Harlow said.

"Yeah because what I have on. He's probably wondering if anyone touched me" I said.

"Look just hear him out" she said. Hugging her I got out the car and waved as she drove off. Kai cleared his throat but I walked past him with nothing said. He walked in after me "you smell like alcohol".

Applauding him "thanks for noticing".

"Summer come on... there was no need for you to go out dressed like this!" He said.

"But I did" I smiled.

He sighed "look I didn't cheat on you. That woman was a client".

I nodded "right?! A client? She's been blowing up this phone looking for you. Then she finds you and you guys have a good fun time together".

"When you heard her laughing she was on the phone with her son" he said.

Standing there "you'll say anything". He came closer to me "I would never ever cheat on you! I have no need to even look at another woman". Feeling his hands trace the beading of the dress. Smacking his hand off of me "don't touch me".

He rolled his eyes "Summer... what you did tonight wasn't nice. You risked yourself going out like this. Then drinking alcohol too... bad girl".

Blinking at him "leave me alone".

He shook his head.

"I should've left you instead" I said.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"You heard me!" I said.

"Summer this whole new attitude you have is something else. What happened to nice summer?" He asked.

"She left" I smiled. He nodded and walked to the closet. I heard some things being moved around. He came out dangling handcuffs "well I guess I'll have you wait until she comes back". He walked up to me grabbing my arms. "Kai you must be crazy!!!" I said.

"For you? Yes! Now stay still" he said.

Kai overpowered me and handcuffed me to the headboard. "Now when nice summer comes back then I'll let you go".

"You'll have to let me go to tend to Mya and Maliah" I said.

"I'll work from home for a couple of day's until nice summer comes back" he smiled. He walked out the room closing the door. This boy has lost his mind.