3.

HARLOW POV

When I woke up it was morning. The sun was bursting through my blinds. Slowly getting up I looked around. My phone lit up. It was stone. He's so annoying at times. Opening the text:

"Hey you didn't let me know you arrived"...

"Did you ever get time to take that test?"

"You know I hate it when you don't answer me!".

Rolling my eyes I put my phone down. Walking into the bathroom I turned on the shower. The hot water felt like heaven on my body. Loosening up every tense muscle. Afterwards I went to finish off all the other hygiene rituals. Today was lazy day. It's the way I felt. Sweats and a tee day.

Leaving the room I can hear the chatter of many voices. Ryan was finally here. So was Salem. Making my entrance I sat down "well damn Harlow no hello?" Ryan said.

"Hey" I said.

Ryan raised his brow "Uh oh what's wrong?".

"Nothing! I just woke up" I smiled.

He threw a piece of bread to me "wake up!".

I smiled "smart ass".

"You two stop it" my mom said.

"So immature" Salem chimed in.

Tilting my head "oh look it's Salem! How are you? How's the rich husband you scammed into marrying you?".

"You're a hater! Always will be one" she said.

"Salem news flash all the money in the world wouldn't make me wish to be you" I said.

"Girls" my dad warned.

"Some things never change, huh?" I asked looking at my dad. My mom cleared her throat "Harlow are you going to help me bake?".

I nodded "of course, mom!. I'll do anything for you".

The twins were at the table but too busy on their phones to even join in on the conversation. They're in their pre teens. I mean what do you expect. "How is school?" Ryan asked.

"It's good. Can't really complain" I said.

"As long as you're doing what your suppose to be doing" he said.

Saluting him "yes sir!".

Kai and summer laughed. It felt like old times sitting here. I missed this. When we were all done eating I helped my mom clean up. My body wasn't feeling it though.

"Harlow you are moving slower than usual" my mom said.

"Am I? I didn't notice" I lied. She turned to me "are you okay?".

I nodded "I'm good".

She caressed my hair "you sure? Maybe you need some rest?".

"No I'm fine! Mom?... trust me I'm good" I smiled.

She shrugged and went back to cleaning. Sighing that she got off my back finally. I'm tired so what?!. Seeing Salem staring at her huge rock on her finger made me sick. Ever since she got with her therapist her whole attitude changed.

She became this fake person. Annoying. Nevermind stone kept calling me. Stepping outside I answered "what's the emergency?".

"Well hello! Thank you for finally answering my calls" he said.

"Whatever! What do you want?" I asked.

"Someone is grumpy!" He said.

"Stone..." I warned.

"Okay, okay... just wanted to check up on you" he said.

"How sweet! But I'm fine" I said.

"Still tired? And grumpy. That must be new" he said.

"For your information I'm grumpy because you keep calling me! And second yes I'm still tired because my period is coming" I said.

"Ah, we still on that huh? Well when it shows up let me know" he said. Ending the call cause he was pissing me off. Walking back into the house I slammed the door shut. Ryan glanced at me "who pissed you off?".

"Don't want to talk about it" I said.

"Actually I feel bad for whomever did" he said.

"It's no one" I lied.

He nodded "I get it! Don't want anyone to know about someone".

"Not the case" I said.

"Right? I'm not stupid. I can see it all over your face" he smiled. Plopping right next to him "he's no one important".

"You sure?" He asked.

"Positive" I smiled.

"If you say so..." Stone wasn't someone I saw myself with for life. He was someone who satisfied my needs and was there if I needed someone to cuddle with! That's it.