50.

KAI POV

"Summer?" I yelled

"Summer?" I yelled.

She walked into the room "what?".

"Where the kids?" I asked.

"In the play room why?" She asked. I smiled pulling her to me "you do know they are all the way downstairs so we have time to... you know".

"Yeah... right... not here and not with the kids so close by" she said. My attraction and love for summer has always been strong. Never faded to say the least.

"Oh come on!" I kissed her neck softly. She pushed me off of her "no! This is why we have three kids back to back".

"We can make one more. Just say the word" I joked. She titled her head and gave me full attitude. Shaking her head she walked away from me "wait up! Was my sister upset that I left early?".

"Nope! Ryder was too busy having fun" she said.

"Did Harlow show up?" I asked.

"Of course. She gave me a ride home and all. By the way stone has a nice ass car" she said.

"Isn't that Harlow's baby father?" I asked.

"You mean her man... yes" she said.

"Oh now they're together... didn't know that" I said.

"See if you would be around your family a little more you would know these things" she said.

"How about Salem?" I asked. Summer rolled her eyes "what about her?".

"Was she there?" I asked.

She nodded "trying to come after Harlow but she wasn't letting her". Salem and I have always been close. But seeing the path she chose to go down I couldn't allow myself to be around her. When summer had our first child Mya. I thought I could trust Salem to be an aunt and watch her. Come to find out Mya came home with a burn mark.

When I asked Salem about it she claims while she was talking to a male friend of hers outside. Mya climbed up on the stove while she was making something and burned herself. You left a baby to watch herself.

Anyway I figured out that Salem forgot to feed Mya and she saw the bottle on the stove and went for it. Not knowing something hot was there. My kids are everything to me. Once that happened I removed myself and my family from Salem. She's turned toxic overnight.

As Harlow got older she slowly started hanging out here. Summer and Harlow got close over the years. It's like you can say she let summer replace Salem as her sister. Can't blame her.

"Daddy! Can you help me?" Maliah asked.

"sure what's up?" I asked.

"Can you get that bag right there?" She asked.

Looking to see what she was pointing to. Then I realized what it was "the cookies?". She smiled and nodded.

"I don't think so. It's too early for cookies" I said.

She pouted "aw man".

"Nice try" I smiled.

Our kids we had back to back. The first two are eighteen months apart meanwhile mason is a whole year and some months apart from Maliah. Summer is like drug for me. Can't keep my hands off. After she had mason she chose to go on birth control. Now I don't know how effective that is. But I'm willing to find out.

"Have you heard from Ryan?" Summer asked.

"Not recently" I said.

"It's weird. Usually he stops by but he hasn't" she said.

"He's probably busy with work" I said. Ryan and I are still close. He tells me everything and vice versa. I wanted him to work for me but he chose to go a different route. I know for sure he's in some illegal stuff. But that's his dealings.

My front door opened and it was Ryder. She was all smiles "so I opened up my gifts this morning and holy crap... the card Harlow and stone gave me had some serious cash in it".

"How much?" Summer asked.

"I counted six hundred dollars" she said.

"Damn I guess his job is really paying him" summer said.

"And thank you guys for my card. You all are spoiling me" she said.

"Don't spend all this money in one place either. Put some of it up" I said.

"My god Kai. You are just like dad. You look like him and sound like him" she said.

"Just saying you'll thank me later on when you have cash for something" I said.

Summer shook her head "mister save money over here".

"You can make fun but we got this house right and nice things" I said.

"Anyway I stopped by to say thank you. If you see Harlow tell her I said thanks. I would stop by but I called her and she's not home so..." I said.

"Okay I'll tell her" summer said.

"BALLLINNNN" Ryder yelled waving her cash around. I shook my head "such a teenager".