6

CHAPTER 6
narrative

My brother held my side of the ladder as I slowly crawled over the ladder to Alejandro's house. Panic in my eyes as I saw the grass below me.

I give Jeremiah the thumbs up and he grabs back the ladder and hides it in my closet. I kind of snuck out a lot at my dads house to see Hector.

"You wild wild." Alejandro chuckles with a shake of his head knowing he had no balls to do it.

"I could've been a good stunt double." I shrug jokingly joining Ale in the laughter. I sit on the edge of his bed not really knowing what to do.

We sit there silently for a few moments that feel like years while we get less awkward. We acting as if we've never hung out alone.

"My door is locked but if we hear footsteps you gotta hide, ignoring that parent knock on the door will get me hit." Alejandro laughs turning his TV on.

Time passes and I realized that I probably spent more time looking at him then the show. I mean his smile is contagious and cute as fuck, but I don't have the time to catch feelings for a boy I barely know.

Suddenly hearing footsteps i bolt towards the closet as quietly as I could. Ale helps me in the closet and we hear a knock as I try holding back a chuckle.

"Really? I thought I told you to give me the remote." what seemed like his mother says clearly folding her arms with the "disappointment" face.

"Fine." Alejandro sighs as the tv turns off and I watch through the crack in the closet door as he hands the remote to her.

"Well I love you, don't do anything stupid that will get you grounded for longer." The mother laughs before exiting the room.

She exits and Ale walks towards the closet to help me climb out when his mother barges back in. She looks at him suspiciously but shrugs it off.

"I guess you could sleep early since you got nothing to do." The mother suggests. Ale and I both feeling relieved we didn't get caught.

"Alright I'll go to bed soon I have some homework to finish." Alejandro shrugs before waving her away. We both wait until we no longer could hear anybody and assume she's downstairs.

"That was a close one." I chuckle with a sigh of relief as I lay down on his bed like it's mine. Alejandro nods in agreement and grabs his laptop from his desk.

I yawn, already tired and it only was 9? Like I woke up at 6 am or something.

"Now let's get back to some tv." Alejandro says hopping onto the bed, next to me nearly dropping the laptop.

"You and your tv, boy." I reply shaking my head with a tiny chuckle.

"Well is there anything else you want to do?" Alejandro asks pausing the show and looking over at me. When he looked over at me it made my heart flutter and I normally don't get like that.

"I'm in the mood to play a card game." I answer with a shrug and my usual chuckle, "like go fish or war."

"Bet." He says getting up and messing up his desk drawers looking for a deck. Not accomplishing that tasks he sits back down and suggests, "or we could play 21 questions.

"I guess it'll help us get to know each other better." I shrug and nod, agreeing to play that "game"

"What's your middle name?" Alejandro asks looking tired like I was, I hated my middle name for the most part it was so white and it wasn't even my dads pick.

I answer with a roll of the eyes, "Fucking Britney, like dead ass. And what's your body count if got one?"

"Two, what about you?" He hesitates to reply and doesn't make eye contact with me probably regretting those two times.

"Two also." I chuckle trying to think of another question, "how long have you known the boys?"

"A couple of years." He shrugs and continues, "what is your dad like?"

"My dad is chill as fuck, and funny with them stupid dad jokes that I love. I wish I grew up in France because their accents are so cute." I say smiling thinking about all the memories with my dad.

We continue for a few more questions but both get bored, plus it was getting late. I text Jeremiah to help me back over but he leaves me on seen.

"This bitch, watch he told Semaj to not help either." I roll my eyes annoyed as I pull up Semaj's number texting him to help me over.

"Its so cute when you cuss." Alejandro chuckles with one those smiles which causes me to roll my eyes.

"I'm just going to ignore you." I joke waiting at the edge of his bed to see when one of my brothers opens the door.

I watch as Semaj comes through my door and a sigh of relief washes through me that it wasn't my mom.

A yawn comes out of Alejandros mouth as he gets up to grab the other end of the ladder.

"I had fun chilling with you alone, we gotta do it more often." I state with a small sincere smile as I get on to the ladder.

I feel the ladder shake a little and see Alejandro fucking with me causing me to flip him off and him to chuckle at the situation.

"Night." I say with a wave to Alejandro from my window. Before closing my window he waves back Lowkey looking sad I was gone.

SAHAR'S THOUGHTS
— so lowkey hated this at first but I made it a bit better I just need to balance out the dialogue and the other stuff because I feel like my stories suck if it's just straight dialogue but I'm ASS AT WRITING.

ANYWAYS YOU KNOW THE DEAL VOTE AND COMMENT