15

CHAPTER 15
NARRATIVE

Things between Mattia and I haven't been awkward like I had expected. It was kind of fun having it as our secret, but I still haven't grown a pair to ask why it happened or what this means.

"Guys look." Mattia says showing the group his tiktok that is blowing up like he hadn't showed us 12 times.

"I still can't believe you exposed your secret relationship with the toilet." I chuckle jokingly and the boys join in with the laughing.

"I was bored, okay. Stay mad that you won't win the money." Mattia jokes rolling his eyes.

"I'm going to get more water, anyone else want more?" I ask ignoring Mattia's comment and changing the subject.

"No I'll fill it up for you, I mean I was already planning on going down." Mattia states just to annoy me holding his hand out to grab my cup.

"Well whoever goes down could grab me a soda." Kairi replies answering my question before returning to his game against Alejandro.

Before I could say more Mattia snatches the cup from my hand and runs out the room. I follow of course because I was feeling playful and was kind of annoyed by his behavior. I should've been cool about him doing it for me but I just know I'm capable of doing it myself.

"That was rude as fuck." I frown playfully folding my arms across my chest, "now I have to get a new cup."

"Well I'm just being a gentlemen but go off." Mattia rolls his eyes handing me my cup back. Acting as if he was hurt but he couldn't hold in his laughter.

"Just grab a soda for Kairi or something." I suggest with a chuckle giving him a reason to do something.

I go to grab ice from the fridge but run into Mattia causing the soda to fall from his poor grip on it. My drink had only spilled a little onto my shirt.

"Hopefully it doesn't explode when he opens it." He teases with a chuckle, "but if you want me so bad you could've said so, instead of getting all up on me."

"Oh shut up, you're the one that wants me." I roll my eyes playfully while I grab ice, dropping them in my drink.

"What's going on down here?" Alejandro asks approaching from the stairs, "I heard something get thrown or fall."

Mattia's reaction to Alejandro's appearance was to move across the kitchen and act like he was doing something else. I give a confused looked and reply to Alejandro with a chuckle, "Mattia dropped the soda because he doesn't know how to hold shit."

"You knocked it out of my hands, with yo blind ass not paying attention." Mattia jokes causing me to roll my eyes.

———

Some of the boys had to leave early so it was just Ale, Kairi, Alexia and I still hanging out. Though Alexia was knocked out on the floor besides the bed.

"So Kairi when are you going to ask Alexia out?" I question in a quiet voice turning to the short boy.

"Shut up, she might hear us." He replies giving me a look and then looking over at Alexia on the floor, making me chuckle. I mean she did look peace as fuck, but her tiny faint snores were kind of annoying.

Alejandro trying to set some music up so we could chill some more while bopping to songs.

"Please, she likes yo-" I start before stopping myself covering my mouth like that'll do anything.

"Good job, big mouth." Alejandro chuckles jokingly at me and finally starting the music he picked out.

"Y'all playing or some? Because this changes the game." Kairi states seriously but I let out a laugh accidentally.

"Sorry it's not funny, I mean you talking like that is." I reply again trying to hold in a laugh even though nothing was funny, I don't even remember getting high today.

"Y'all suck sometimes, but we should probably wake Lexi up before drools all over the floor." Kairi jokes getting up and shaking her awake.

"Good morning." She says groggily and rubbing her eyes as she sits up, "shits bright turn the music down."

"Bitch It's night, dark and what?" I say confused with a chuckle pointing towards the window, where the sky was darkening.

The rest of the night was chill, we spilt the tea on exes and other stupid teenage stuff. Then Kairi told Alexia about his feelings towards her, they have a date on Friday now.

I guess Alejandro had noticed that I looked tired because he waves me over to lean my head on his shoulder. I almost deny it but I don't because Alexia and Kairi hog the bed.

My phone ringing in my lap I check who it is and almost ignore it. But something in me makes me answer as I get up to talk in a different room.

"What do you want?" I ask a little to snappy to the boy on the other end. Probably because I happen to be tired and still mad at him.

"Um well I kind of need a huge favor." He states hesitantly and you could hear the like embarrassment in his voice.

SAHARS NOTES
so yeah I was bored of this chapter so I ended it on like a cliffhanger. I feel like it's obvious of what happened and who but I'm also the one who already knows because duh.