20

CHAPTER 20
INSTAGRAM/DMS & NARRATIVE

Liked by mattiapolibio, alvaromero, alexja, and 3,497 others @monaelisa: candy crushed

@monaelisa: candy crushed

load comments

@hheecctorr: shit, can you unbreak up with me 💀
@monaelisa: @hheecctorr silly rabbit trix are for kids

@mattiapolibio: okay but like 😍
@monaelisa: @mattiapolibio JSJSHUSIUD

@alexja: MAMASITA

@alexja: ILL BREAK UP WITH KAIRI FOR YOU
@kairicosentino: @alexja oh really now?? one fight and u lesbian 💀
@alexja: @kairicosentino yes very 🥵 monae come over 😉. JPJP

@alejandrosario: reply to my dm

@emoboysemaj: just date Mattia already. PERIOD 💅
@monaelisa: @emoboysemaj STFU
@mattiapolibio: @monaelisa yes please date me I'm cute 😍
@monaelisa: @mattiapolibio thats bold of you to say boy.

@user1: you are so pretty 😭

@user2: hermosa 😍

@user3: you need more clout on tiktok. I give you the hype

———

DMS

alejandrosario

@alejandrosario: hey

@alejandrosario: Im really sorry

@alejandrosario: please

@alejandrosario: talk to me :(

@monaelisa: I had to laugh that you said ":("

@alejandrosario: so you gonna answer me now?

@monaelisa: maybe

@alejandrosario: i don't know what came
on to me when I talked to you like that the
other night. I trust you and I was just feeling
jealous

@monaelisa: i mean we aren't dating so
ig it's whatever but like I know you don't
trust me tho

@alejandrosario: but i do, it just feels like
I have competition

@monaelisa: well if we were actually dating that wouldn't work out

@alejandrosario: you right, we cool?

@monaelisa: yeah we cool, Im just not
going to hoco with you anymore

@alejandrosario: ok
read 3:18 pm

———

Homecoming was tomorrow night and the gang and I were trying to figure out our after party plans. It would be to late and we'd all already be wiped so we decided against an actual after party.

"I heard people talking about getting Airbnb, but i think we'd be to last minute." I state sitting atop Mattia's bed next to him as the rest were scattered around the room either on the floor or something.

"I think we should all just chill and sleepover or something pulling an all nighter." Alexia suggests with a shrug.

"I'd be down, but after a long day I like chilling on own bed, alone." I reply with a small chuckle, yawning, "y'all can do it without me though."

"She right though, it'll already be a long day. So maybe we should do something before it?" Mattia asks the group a we continue to pass ideas around.

"This is a basic as fuck idea, but like we could find a cute place to take pics and eat dinner." Alexia recommends as she plays with Kairi's hair.

"Do y'all even have dates?" Alejandro questions with a chuckle towards Roshaun and Alvaro. 

"Roshauns my date." Alvaro jokes because neither of them had dates. Alejandro was going with Vic after I told him I didn't want to go with him anymore, Kairi and Alexia obviously, and I guess Mattia and I even though it never was really announced.

I couldn't help but feel a little sad that Alejandro was going with Vic. Even though my annoyed, petty ass broke the plans off.

All the boys start playing some video game while Alexia and I chill and talk about our homecoming dresses. "Mine is navy blue and long, you'll see it soon. I don't want to spoil the whole thing." Alexia chuckles gushing over her dress.

"Mine is a red long sleeve mini dress with like you know a square neck or whatever it's called." I explained starting to get more excited, I mean the dress was literally made for me.

———

I was the last one left at Mattia's house, it was nearly 12 am. Everyone's curfew happens to be 12 while mine is 1 am but I guess some alone time with my hoco date won't hurt.

We both laid on his bed chilling with the led lights on above us. I wanted to talk about something but all the words I knew escaped my brain.

We kind of just laid there in silence, since when did we get this awkward? I kind of just wanted cuddles at this point, but I didn't want to make Mattia uncomfortable or something.

"Sorry I'm just tired so I don't know what to talk about, but we could play something or watch a movie." Mattia suggests while trying to make conversation.

"Same, I could go home if you want to sleep though." I shrug with a small smile.

"No please stay until you have to go, we rarely hangout alone." Mattia lowkey begs, frowning as he makes a good point, we are always with the gang or at home alone.

"Fine, just because your fake frown is cute." I chuckle as he turns the tv on and rolls his eyes at me playfully.

I drift into sleep while trying my best just to rest my eyes while Mattia and I cuddle. I hear him turn the tv on to something before finally falling asleep.

"Wake up, it is 10 minutes till 1." Mattia says to me calmly with a yawn as I open my eyes and see him watching me sweetly.

AUTHORS NOTES
finally finished this one, I kind of revived it but lowkey boring, sorry. Dw Mattia and Monae won't be end game it's a Alejandro fic for a reason. Hoco in next chapter.

VOTE RN FOR A FASTER UPDATE