7

CHAPTER 7
NARRATIVE

I pulled up to Hectors house at about 7pm, I told my mom I was going to Alexia's house because my mom hates Hector. And she only met him once when he helped me pack my shit. Sorry he gave "attitude" because he was mad i was moving to Florida.

It's a good thing my parents don't have iPhones and I can't use find my iPhone. But my location is off anyways.

I wait on Hectors bed while he does something else in another room. Things between him and I have definitely gotten more awkward I mean what do you expect when you haven't seen your ex in like a couple months.

I know he just wants a quick fuck I mean shit, I do too but I get attached pretty fast. We did say last time was our last time though, yet here we are.

"Hey sorry I took so long, my mom called." He rolls his eyes with a chuckle hopping in the bed and chilling with me.

Out of old habits I cuddle up next to him and we just watch each other for a few seconds. I could fall asleep in his arms but I know I shouldn't.

"So how's my princess?" Hector whispers with a smirk as i feel his breath close to my skin. I feel myself blushing in the moment and looking away.

"I'm aight, got this bitch on my back for no reason though. I think she just mad she ain't the only girl anymore." I chuckle with a roll of my eyes.

"Damn you really stay with that eye roll problem." Hector teases doing that Fuckboy lip lick thing. And the awkward tension is back as I don't know how to reply.

I know I probably have to make the first move but it's been awhile. But instead I say, "maybe we shouldn't do this? I mean we both seem uncomfortable and awkward."

"Can we give it a try and If we don't like it we can just chill?" He asks rolling over facing me who had sat up in the crisscross position.

Both of us breathing heavily as we roll over next to one another. I could feel the spots where he left big ass hickeys.

"You clearly haven't fucked in awhile." Hector jokes as he gets up and puts his clothes back on, but we both knew he wasn't joking.

"If I'm caught with these hickeys I'm suing." I chuckle while also getting back into my clothes.

"You won't get caught, none are in any obvious places unless someone watches you change." Hectors laughs with me making another joke.

"I mean my mom hasn't seen my tattoo so I guess you are right." I shrug checking the notifications on my phone.

"I find it so cute and funny that you are so innocent yet rebellious." He states laying back down on his bed tired from what had happened.

"It's called being a bad bitch, but we been knew." I joke with some playful sass and a annoying laugh which was accidental.

"But you still cute with that ugly laugh." He chuckles looking at me like he did when we dated.

We both fall silent and I shift uncomfortably and once again regretting my decision coming over.

"I think I should go, because I know if I stay any longer I'll probably catch feelings." I shrug awkwardly refusing to make eye contact.

"I can't force you to stay, but you won't catch feelings I mean you got those other boys." He replies pleading me to stay.

"Why do you even want to me to stay? We have nothing to do." I question sitting back down on his bed.

"Because we are still friends and I miss our stupid shenanigans." Hector chuckles with a cute ass smile maintaining eye contact.

"Of course you do, but you can do them with anyone." I add lowkey sounding like I'm about to drop him or some. 

"I could but I definitely don't think it would be as fun, we are still friends and you can't ignore that because you are afraid to catch feelings." He explains, making me feel a lot better.

"I mean we've been broken up for a year and I'm doing fine so you are right." I smile feeling the nerves wear off.

The rest of the night went by fast, I stand at the doorway as I leave and wave to his friend who just got home from whatever he was doing.

"Your mom was so cute on the prank call." I chuckle before hugging Hector goodbye who decides to not let go of me.

"Goodbye kiss?" Hector jokes with a wink letting go of my tiny body and waiting for my response even though he already knew.

"Suck a dick." I joke back which causes him to roll his eyes and chuckle a little. And before I knew it I was walking and waiting for an Uber to pick me up at 7-11.

AUTHORS NOTES
this chapter is alright I guess, some of it sucks but I really don't care. The chapter would've ended better if I had motivation for this chapter but I lost my ideas. I was considering making Ale show up at the 7-11 but I don't really see the point.

ALSO VOTE AND COMMENT or else you'll fail your exams 🙈