31

CHAPTER 31
NARRATIVE

Back at Alejandro's house for the millionth time in the last few weeks. We were spending more time alone together then last time we tried going out. The gang, mainly Mattia said we were turning into Kairi and Alexia.

"So what's the plan this time? You still tryna go on Omegle with fans?" I question curiously as I lay next to Ale in his bed. I'm surprised my parents let me sleepover at his house.

"Yeah, only if that's cool with you though." Alejandro replies with a shrug rolling over to face me.

"It sounds fun but if I have to see any peepees." I chuckle sitting up so it would be easier and more convenient.

"Bruh it's not like you haven't seen one, it'll be worse for me because that's gay." Alejandro states grabbing his laptop off his desk.

"Shut up I thought we left 'that's gay' in 2017, be a boy." I joke teasingly as we waited for google to work.

We went on the #tiktok so it would probably be more child friendly but we did see a dick and a titty. Then we got to all the girls who were like fangirling and it's crazy to think most of them are probably 13-16, like don't steal my man.

We did see a few boys, even another tiktoker and then my ex Hector, with that big ass smirk on his face. He knew what he was doing and it worked.

"Bruh he really had to come in here and ruin my night, you should probably just go home." Alejandro complains clearly irritated, I swear everyone gets irritated so easily.

"I ain't going no where boy. He probably meant no harm and he's just playing." I shrug with a sigh and we say girls are dramatic boys just hide it better.

"You know how I feel about him, don't be taking his side." Alejandro scoffed crossing his arms and getting out of the bed.

"I'm not taking sides damn, I'm just saying it's all fun and games, you don't need to take it to heart." I retort with an eye roll.

"Well I'm going to get some air." Alejandro states before leaving me alone in his room now shits awkward, me and the ghost are just staring at each other. 

Suddenly my phone buzzes in my lap and to no surprise it's Hector. I ignore it at first but he calls again and I know he'll call like two more times after that.

"Hello?? What do you want?" I ask snappily after he didn't say anything, like you called me.

"I'm guessing me going on Omegle bothered him, huh?" Hector questions probably with that same smirk on his stupid face.

"Did you just call for your non existent trophy?" I question not in the mood for his games because Alejandro's reaction annoyed me.

"No but tomorrow I need to talk to you but like in person, and I'm not going to your house because we know Alejandro will jump to conclusions." Hector says with a yawn.

"Ugh fine meet at the skate park which is in the middle of us." I reply before hanging up as I hear Alejandro coming back upstairs.

We both sit on his bed in silence and I contemplate telling Alejandro my plans to talk to Hector tomorrow. I mean if we want a relationship to work we have to be honest.

"I'm sorry about my behavior before I'm probably just tired." Alejandro finally says with a shrug and a sigh feeling defeated.

"Not to piss you off or anything but Hector wants to talk to me tomorrow. We are meeting at the skate park to do so, because I guess he wants to talk in public." I state biting my lip nervously.

"I trust you so don't do anything stupid." Ale replies before continuing, "let's just get some sleep."

———

I waited by the entrance for Hector to show up while Ale waited for me in the car. He pretty much invited himself to come and give me a ride like I'm gonna do something stupid.

"Hey, you're late." I say with a chuckle waving to Hector as he sits down next to me on the bench.

"Five minutes late, oh no the end of the world. But thanks for letting me come talk to you, I just need to be 100% honest with you." Hector starts.

"What do you mean? I thought we've been pretty honest with each other in the past." I question giving him a confused face.

He looks at me like he's about to tell me he cheated on me in our pass relationship or some. But why is this so important he had to tell me in person? This puts me in an awkward position with Alejandro even if I didn't tell him.

"I mean yes, but you know how Katie and I, and I told you I didn't know if it was his Katie. That was kind of a lie, I knew it was his Katie after I asked if she had a boyfriend and she said 'yeah but he's still in love with some girl so it's whatever.' I don't even know why I would do something like that." He replies.

"Okay and why are you telling me now? She still cheated on Alejandro, she ain't getting him back." I state crossing my arms.

The both of us go silent as I think of what to say next but he slept with Katie for me? What the fuck. I shift in my spot uncomfortably just thinking about it.

"Wait so you sabotaged their relationship?" I ask in shock, I specifically didn't want to sabotage their relationship.

"Not on purpose it kind of just happened, we weren't even supposed to get caught." He answers sounding sus as fuck.

"But still why are you telling me this?" I question, not understanding the point. Is he feeling guilty for sleeping with her or some I mean he fucked up.

"Bruh you really don't get it huh? I want you back, but I probably fucked things up." Hector says shaking his head before walking away leaving me in all sorts of confusion and surprise.

SAHAR'S NOTES
I feel like this is kind of slow paced but it turned out decent, this story is probably going to end in like three more chapters. Thank you for all the love on it!

VOTE TO GET A FASTER UPDATE