32

CHAPTER 32
NARRATIVE

"So what happened? You look kind of like lost or some." Alejandro asks when I get into his car after what happened with Hector.

I sit there staring of ignoring the question on accident, just lost in my thoughts. I mean I broke up with him due to not wanting to struggle with long distance, but we were close as fuck and now we are both in the same place. But Alejandro is in my life now.

"Earth to Moni." Alejandro chuckles as he tries to get me out of my thoughts so I could tell him what's up. He looked kind of concerned that I was lost in my thoughts, I'm lowkey talkative.

"Oh sorry, um can we talk about this after we get back home?" I question not really wanting to talk about it in the car where it could get awkward.

Ale nods and we pull out of the parking lot after handing me the aux cord. Of course I have to play Meg and Nicki though im pretty sure the boys are Cardi stans.

Alejandro rolls his eyes at me when I start a Nicki song and jokes, "this is why we never pass you the aux."

"And then you wonder why I never ride with you guys anymore." I joke back with a chuckle.

———

I tell him the whole story as we get out of the car, you can see he is already getting annoyed at the idea Hector wants me back. I don't like seeing people angry or in a weird mood it usually makes me uncomfortable, but it's life.

"So you're telling me he still likes you? After fucking my ex, he has the nerve to want you back too?" Alejandro goes off as we stand outside of his car at our houses.

"Yeah I really don't understand the logic." I shrug with an awkward chuckle, not knowing really what to say next.

"Does he actually think he has a chance?" Alejandro says shaking his head making one of those 'this is unbelievable' faces.

"Do you think I'm actually going to answer that question? You should know the answer." I reply looking at him weird not knowing where this conversation is go.

We both sigh and just stand there thinking and trying not say anything that will get the other mad. I kind of wish Hector never moved here, like what was the reason?

"You're right lets not worry about this, clearly you want to be with me." Alejandro states causing me to shake my head and roll my eyes with a small smile.

"We should go on another double date with Kairi and Alexia, like a drive in movie." I blurt with a chuckle.

"Bett, I'll text Kairi and see if they're down. Want hangout at my place again?" Alejandro asks as we still stand in front of his house.

"It's still family day." I laugh before continuing, "I told them I had a thing, that's the only reason I got out today."

"Right I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow." Alejandro says before giving me a quick kiss as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend and heading inside.

------

Family day was pretty much over and it was time to relax because school tomorrow. Alejandro's ass needed to FaceTime like I didn't spend all day yesterday at his house.

"Yeah my brothers got into an argument over something stupid it was kinda funny though. Now they're grounded for a week." I chuckle shaking my head, they rarely argue but when they do it's crazy.

The last fight was when we first moved here and I think it was over the bedrooms and Jeremiah shattered Semaj's phone, anger at its finest.

"Anyone throw hits?" Alejandro asks jokingly as he sets his phone against something so he didn't have to hold it.

"My mom with her shoes." I laugh before continuing, "one for each of them, I've only gotten the shoe like once."

"That has to be a lie, weren't you like a 'trouble maker' or some?" Alejandro questions with a chuckle, taking shots at me.

"Fine, i've gotten it more than once but all my other things were different weapons like a wooden spoon." I chuckle remembering the old days.

"You look tired, I'll let you go." Alejandro says as he grabs his phone probably bored of my lame ass or some.

"Wow you're saying I look bad." I tease, but he is right. I am tired I guess its better if I sleep early, my sleep schedule has been shit since Alejandro and I started doing our thing again.

SAHAR'S NOTES
didn't know how to end the chapter, sorry its short and kind of irrelevant ig its a filler. This chapter sucks 🤢. I guess I hate my writing after I get 30 chapters in, seems like a common thing with my books lmao.

GO READ MY CHARLI FIC OR JAIL

VOTE AND COMMENT AS ALWAYS.