19

CHAPTER 19
NARRATIVE / TEXTS

"Guys I'm so glad I found you, someone's supposedly got a gun. We should head out before something happens." Mattia suggests.

"Is someone mad they weren't invited to the quinceañera?" I joke and everyone gives me a look of 'what the fuck, this is serious, not a laughing matter.' But I always make jokes at bad times it's a way of coping.

"Told that dumb ass not to bring it." I hear Hector mumble but I don't think Alejandro or Mattia heard it. I send a concerned look his way.

"Wait, what? Who? Why would someone bring it anyways though?" I questions Hector in a whisper nobody else could hear, I'm surprised he even heard it. 

"Just Incase one of those bitches from a few weeks ago decide to pull up on our partying territory." He answers back with a shrug, I guess he didn't know either.

"Moni you coming?" Mattia asks using my nickname which nobody uses often, stopping to wait for Hector and I to catch up.

"Yeah give me a sec." I state waving him off and he shrugs before walking away. I turn towards Hector who is scanning the room for his friend.

"Okay, okay I'll go tell him we should leave as well so he doesn't get us in trouble." Hector chuckles before I could say anything about it.

I finally meet the gang outside who are gossiping amongst each other. Alvaro still had a red cup in his hand and Roshaun looked antsy, while Alexia latched to Kairis arm making me feel even more single.

We all say goodbye and do one of those goodbye hugs like we won't see each other for a month or some. But before I knew it, Alexia was dragging me away from Mattia.

We hear a few gunshots in the direction of the house which cause me to jump a little like I'm a cat or some. Each of us looking at each other with concern.

The ride home was silent, we were all taking in the events of the night. Alejandro kisses another girl and got bitchy with me, someone had a gun, Hector knew someone had a gun, and someone shot the gun.

"So did y'all at least have fun?" Alexia asks trying to make the ride less silent and uncomfortable.

"I had fun but it was obviously cut short for us, so I didn't get to do much." I shrug not having much to say about it.

"Yeah same but there is always next weeks party." Alejandro replies making a good point, there was always a party. I know that and I'm newer here.

"Right like Jenna and I were about to finally play cup pong after waiting for our turn. Who even brings a gun to a party like you tryna get arrested?" Alexia chuckles as she rants.

———

IMESSAGE

Hector

Mono: hey what happened after we left??

Hector : well someone stole the
gun and my mans girl got shot

Mono: shiiii

Hector: yeah, you make it home safely yet?

Mono: Nah I'm dead
Mono: jk almost home though

Hector: coo, I'm omw home too now

Mono: bruh Alejandro still acting
all bitchy with me

Hector: don't be out here talking
shit about him to me though, that is
not the move

Mono: i would call it ranting but you right

Hector: anyways I gtg

Mono: okay byeee
read 11:25 pm

———

I wave to Alexia and thank her for the ride as Alejandro and I get out of the car by our two houses. I yawn, it was a short lived night but Friday's always fucked with me.

"Alejandro, what the fuck is up with you?" I question as he walked towards his house. Not bothering to say bye to me, but I really hadn't bothered to say it to him either so I can't be a hypocrite.

"What's up with me? You the one sneaking around with your ex again and what did he even tell you right before we left the party?" Alejandro asks spinning it onto me.

"None of your damn business, and we weren't sneaking around." I explain getting a little loud and shrugging, "you were walking towards us and I didn't want to talk to you."

"You are sneaking around if you can't tell me what he told you," Alejandro states getting loud like me and giving me a bitchy ass look.

"Okay you know what, yeah Hector and I are sneaking around. Why does it matter to you? You already claimed your land." I lie with a proud smirk because I knew I was getting under his skin.

"What kind of fucking riddle is that?" He questions with a disgusted face and a small chuckle as he tries to understand the statement.

"The one where you kiss a bitch in the hallway and attack me for 'sneaking' around. We aren't dating luv so calm the fuck down." I state and roll my eyes before walking away and ignoring him.

THOUGHTS
I kinda very much hate this chapter and the last one, like I wanted this party and some drama to happen, but I suck at writing. The next chapters will hopefully be better. And sorry this is late af I've been lazy lmaoo

hi my name is Sahar and I like ruining my books 😍