Chapter 1

The Beginning...

Edited! (I'm editing the book! Ya!)

"Oof," Christy huffed as she sat on the sofa.

"Are you alright?" Daniel popped his head from the mini bar, staring at his pregnant wife. 

"Uh, yeah, the baby is getting heavier, do you think it is a girl?" She rubbed her big tummy, deep in thoughts. 

Daniel chuckled, "this is the trillionth time you're asking." He walked up to her on the sofa handing her a cup of milk. 

"What? I have the right to ask, 'cause all our four kids are boys, maybe this one is a girl." She smiles still staring at her tummy. 

"Yeah, yeah, tell you what? Is a boy, and he has brown hair and blue like gray eyes." Daniel said.

"Uh-huh cause you can see through my stomach, I bet the baby looks exactly like me, is not fair all our sons look like you!" She stared into his gray eyes with a pout. 

"C'mon babe, is not my fault, my genes are stronger than yours, maybe this time you have a little chance." He smirked, and Christy rolled her eyes.

"Yeah? I'd like to see your face when the baby is just like me, I've already told my baby to look like me and a lot of stuff about you." She narrowed her eyes. 

"Like what?" He raised a brow.

"Wanna know? Why don't you ask our baby?" 

"Sure!" Daniel leaned closer to his wife's belly and pressed his ear gently against her skin, "tell me, buddy, what did mum say about me? Huh? Oh, I see, no way!" He regained his posture with a frown.

"What did you hear?" 

"You really told him that? Aww, that's nice of you, you told him how lovely I am." He grinned.

"Did I?" She looked around innocently with a smile.

"You didn't? Ouch! I'm hurt." He held his chest faking a hurt expression, she rolled her eyes, suddenly wincing at the kick she received.

"Are you alright dear?" Daniel asked with worry clearly sounding in his voice.

"Yeah, this one punches more than all the rest, what a troublemaker we've got here?" Christy smiles down at her belly where her little one rests.

Daniel sighs while grinning, he kisses her on the cheek.

"What's that for?" She asked.

"I guess I just can't resist the urge, your eyes are begging for it, have I told you how I always get lost in the blue ocean of your precious eyes?" 

Christy smiled, returning the compliment with a kiss. "I love you so much!" 

"I too." 

"Seriously this baby is heavy! I hope he is not the huge type." She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around her belly.

Daniel leaned in to whisper to the child, "don't mind her bud she can be mean at times, please come out quickly, I wanna hold you." 

Christy rolled her eyes with a sigh, "like he'll listen to you." She shook her head.

"Kids always listen to daddy," he grinned, standing up as he made his way back to the minibar. 

"Ow!" Christ mumbled rubbing her stomach. "Please stop kicking." She felt another kick from the child with many other ones coming.

"Ouch! Ow! Ow!" 

"Daniel! DANIEL!!" She screamed, shutting her eyes and clenching her jaw.

Daniel dropped the glass he was holding racing to his wife, "breath, honey, breath."