Chapter 14

Edited.

CHRIS

My life sucks! Since I came back to school, Brian hadn't spoken to me, he avoids me and hangs my call.

I've tried apologizing but nothing seem to make him change his mind.

I just wish I was still at grandpa's, he is cool, we got along and now he is my favourite adult, he is comprehensive and understanding, my holiday started horribly but the five days remaining were they best ever. Our relationship still remains a secret, I don't want anyone to be aware.

But right now I'm really running depressed, my best friend is screwing my life up.

I spotted him on his locker, I quickly walk up to him. "Hey." I said softly, he just ignored me and started shoving his stuffs in his locker before slamming it.

"Wait please! Just two seconds." I stood in front of him blocking his path, he rolled his eyes while sighing

"What?!"

"About our break together, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to get in trouble it just came like that, I'm really sorry, I hate it when you ignore me, we-"

"Oh you do? That was what you did to me, ruin my break and ignored my warning."

"I said I was sorry." His face soften for a second before turning back to a frown when he saw Elijah.

Great.

"I've someone else to hang out with, you're just wasting my time!" He said matching away just after shooting Elijah a death glare.

"WO, he is in a really bad mode! Are you guys cool?" He asked.

"Yeah no worries, how is your arm?"

"Fine." He smiled.

"You freaked me out." I said nonchalantly.

"Yeah but at least you got over it on like my parents they're still freaked out, we're leaving town." He stares at his feet with the saddest smile ever.

"Why? we'll miss you!"

"Thanks man, you at least but not your family I know your father don't like me your brothers too, anyway we're moving back to the city of my ancestors Africa!" He tried putting up a cheerful smile but the sadness in his eyes denied his actions.

"You're wrong my family loves you, they don't just show it."

"Please, love my ass! Your brothers were yelling their lungs out back in the restroom, they said I should stay away from you or they'll make me regret."

Those sentence were enough to make me mad! I can feel my self fuming. "What the hell?! Who do they think they fucking are?!" I yelled.

"Calmos amigo! I'm not them." He grins.

"Sorry, but sure thing they're gonna hear me!"

"That's my CJ! Okay bye." He wave

"Call me if you're feeling lonely I'm all ears." I smiled, as soon as Elijah was gone I frown clenching my fist.

Seriously my brothers are the worst ever! They intimidate innocent students just because they're popular and rich.

The whole school is scared of the Jacksons, that's why I don't have bullies not because of my brothers that's for sure I earn my popularity on my own, I take shit from not body just like my brothers, but at times they really abuse!

The last bell rang you could here the commotion of students running in the hall. I put my stuffs in my locker before exiting the school, today soccer practice was cancel. I was more than glad.