Chapter 26

Edited.

CHRIS

I ran to the only place and person I can trust after Henry, Fred of course.

I quickly knock before walking in and shutting the door behind me.

"Hey Fred." I greeted. He was seating on his desk chair scrolling through his computer.

"Why this sudden precipitation?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"Uh, I want you to uh, sign something." I said as I approach his desk.

"What?"

"This." I gave him the detention slip and quickly look away.

"What did you do?" He rubbed his left temple.

"I got into a fight with another kid." I blurted out.

He sigh, "how many billion times will I tell you that you're fist can't solve everything and violence is breaking the rules?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, but please don't send me to father!"

"I won't, he is not in the best of moods, I don't want him to hurt you unintentionally." He spoke with a slight tinge of sadness in his voice as he sign the slip.

"Next time you get in a fight Christoph I'll take the belt to you." He said and I nodded. I reach for the slip.

"Fred?"

"Yeah?"

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Be more precised."

He looked up at me and our eyes met "why are you like this? Sighing and rubbing your temples, are you worried?"

He sigh, "Christoph I appreciate your concern, but is adult stuffs." He stood up and turn his back on me, he is the perfect portrait of father. I slap my forehead.

"Stop being dramatic, I know more than you think."

"What did you say?" He turned around narrowing his eyes at me.

"She is a bitch trying to play double games." I said.

Fred stare at me like I was some medium reading his mind, "how did you know that? you eavesdrop right?"

"Kinda but not you. I wanna know what's going on Fred, maybe I can help." I said.

He sigh heavily, "I'll sort things out myself."

"What if you can't, please tell me Fred."

He sigh, "father and I had a misunderstanding and, everything went bad." He walk to the balcony.

"Really? Cause of the bitch huh?" I followed him closely.

"Respect Christoph." He said sternly.

"Why? She is a disgusting whore, I don't give respect to bitches they don't deserve it."

He sigh as he knelt down to my height, "Christopher listen attentively, no matter what a woman or girl does to you as a man, you must never disrespect or brutalize them." He said.

"Fine but I'm not sure that is right." I look away.

"I need to work." He stood straight and walk back to his desk picking up some files.

I followed him closely, I'm not planning on telling him about the video, I'll need to think about it first.

"Thank you for signing my slip Fred." I said, he nodded. I exited the room.