Chapter 27

Gabriel Huston : 15 years old, play boy, loves prank and jokes, really annoying and bratty, selfish and ingrate, loves faking, hates Christopher

Melinda Erickson: 17 years old

Really girly, hates tough and rude boys, adores everything about art.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited.

NATHAN

I cleared my throat, "come on, Nat, you can do it!" I whisper to my reflection in the mirror. I cleared my throat once again and set my tie. "Hey Melinda, I've been wanting to tell you something, i-i Dammit!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

I speak everyday for fuck sake! why can't I say this little sentence! I need to ask her out! I just find out she was free, I can try my chance! I need to! I need to!

I blink, rub my face and stretch my uniform, "hello Melinda, no that sound too nerdy! Hey Melinda I wanna speak with you! Ugh! No! She'll feel oblige!-"

"Yo bro!"

"Ah!" I jumped, "jeez! Jack you freaked me out!" I grabbed my chest as I pant.

"Dude what the hell are you doing? The same thing over and over again, do you know you're in the middle of the school boys' toilet talking to your reflection in the mirror?" He crossed his arms.

"I know! I look stupid right?" I sigh.

"No, you don't. What I'm trying to say is that you need to man up and face her! Ask her out dude!"

"I can't, what if she says no?" I said to him.

"I'm freaking out about this thought, the great big J got a no from someone, no one dares tell me no, and if she does I won't beat her up or threaten her, that is impossible!"

"There is a first time for everything Nat, you'll have to pick another girl, almost every girl in school is dying to speak with you."

"I don't want to go out with bitches, I bet they only want my money! Melinda is different." I smile as I spoke of her.