Chapter 16

Edited.

CHRIS

"I present you Deborah, Deborah Christopher my youngest brother." He said.

"Nice to meet you Christoph." She shook my hand, it took me all not to roll my eyes I hate when the call me Christoph sounds like I'm old.

"May I know who she is?" I asked.

"Oh sorry, Deborah is the most brilliant intern this company have, she is the only daughter of Diana our closest partner." He had this proud smile on his face, she must be really good.

"Did he pass the test Sir?" She asked.

"Yeah he did, shocking right? None of the teenage intern that applied in this company pasted the test, except you and him." He said, I saw pure surprise and jealousy written on her face.

"Oh, but none of your siblings past the test, it was either hard or boring." She said, with a sort of sarcastic tone at the end.

"He is a phenomenon." Fred shrugged.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." She said.

Garry walks in with an ID giving it to Fred who thanked him before he left.

"Here, is yours," he handed me my ID, now I know why I had to go through that process.

"Pretty fast." I reach for it admiring it.

"Yeah, things are fast here," he said before turning to face Deborah, "we need to talk." She followed him out of the room.

I took the rare opportunity to look around, there is three desk with chairs and a big glass window, everywhere is neatly arranged.

I stood in my spot not moving an inch, I wanted to touch things but that is disrespectful you don't just touch people's stuffs without permission, I learn that the hard way believe me.

She walks in with Fred, who stares at me.

"Have a nice first day in office, I'm in my office if you need me." he said before disappearing in the hall.

Deborah shut the door, "sit!" She pointed to the second free desk, I hate been commanded but I promise Fred I won't get in trouble so I swallow my pride and did what she instructed.

"You pass that test huh?" She glares at me.

"Yeah."

"You cheated right?"

"No I didn't." I said.

"Whatever just sit and shut up!" She pulled her seat returning back to typing.

I stay silent for minutes, I was getting bored I didn't have my phone I forgot it in Fred's office, and the sound of her typing is annoying!

"Go pee." She said all of a sudden.

"I don't feel like." I simply reply.

"Go pee I said!" She glared at me pointing at the door like some strict mother scolding her child, this is It! she's crossed the line!

"I hate bossy people." I said.

"So?" She stood up.

"I hate people giving me commands I'm not a fucking child!" I equally stood up.

"Oh shut it, you're thirteen and I was asked to babysit you." She crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes. "If I was just a baby how did I pass that test?"